Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Posted to alt.food.recipes

Default REQ: Cinnamon Roll Pizza/Cinnasticks

I've never tried the Cinnasticks but here is a delicious and
suprisingly healthy recipe for "Double Chocolate Candy Pizza" by Holly
Clegg.
Check out her website for other great recipes from her "Trim and
Terrific" cookbook and some great safe cooking tips.

http://www.hollyclegg.com/teflon.cfm

I hope you enjoy!

Ingredients
1/2 cup margarine
1 cup sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup cocoa
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup candy coated milk chocolate candies, divided
1/4 cup flaked coconut
1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional

Instructions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the
margarine and sugar until fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla; blending
well. In a bowl, combine together the flour, cocoa, and baking soda.
Gradually add to the sugar mixture, blending until well mixed. Spread
the dough on a Teflon non-stick 12 to14-inch pizza pan coated with
nonstick cooking spray; spreading the dough to within 1 inch from the
edge of the pan. Sprinkle the dough with the candies, coconut,
marshmallows, and pecans. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until the edges are
set. Don't overbake.

Makes 12 to 16 slices.
Food Facts
Calories 235
Protein (g) 3
Carbohydrate (g) 36
Fat (g) 9
Calories from Fat (%) 35
Saturated Fat (g) 3
Dietary Fiber (g) 1
Cholesterol (mg) 15
Sodium (mg) 123
Diabetic Exchanges: 2.5 other carbohydrate, 2 fat

http://www.cicispizza.com/cicis/) Cinnamon Roll Pizza.