Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Duckie ®

Default Chef Jean Denham’s Easy Grilled Corn with Chili Oil--c2c

Chef Jean Denham’s Easy Grilled Corn with Chili Oil

It doesn’t get any easier than this. Chef Jean mentioned that she is a
fan of cooking her corn straight on the grill, no husks and no foil. I
tried this simple recipe that very night and we were very pleased with
it.

Ingredients:

4 ears of fresh corn, shucked
chili oil (see note)

Preparation:

Heat your grill to medium. Brush your corn with a bit of chili oil and
cook straight on the grill until lightly browned. Serve at once. (I
cooked mine for about 7 minutes and we thought they were just right.)