Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Member

Smile Mellow Mushroom Copycat EPERANZA SALAD

I had been searching long to copy the Mellow Mushroom CHEF SALAD with ESPERANZA Dressing. This is a tested recipe and you can not tell the difference between it and the one served by the restaurant.

Mellow Mushroom ESPERANZA CHEF SALAD copycat recipe.

Note: All ingredients should be pre cleaned, and chilled
Servings: 2
4 cups Torn Lettuce/ Greens
1cup Red Cabbage Shredded
1/3 cup Carrots Shredded
1/3 cup. Red Onions Shredded
1/3 cup. Green Peppers Shredded
1/3 cup. Mushrooms Sliced
1/3 cup. Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
1/3 cup Black Olives Shredded
1/3 cup Tomatoes Cubed
1/3 cup Ham cubed or cut into pieces
¼ cup Sprouts
To Taste Dinni’s Select ESPERANZA dressing
Dinni's Select: Store_Code=DS&Product_Code=Esperanza&Category_Code =

Directions: Toss all ingredients except salad dressing in a bowl, serve with
chilled, with a souffle cup of Esperanza.
Member

I think this is delicious!
Experienced Member

Location: UK

Hello friends

I'm pretty sure there wasn't one single stoned employee at this MM today. Or even one just-coming-down employee. And I'm not saying that in any judgmental or oh-only-stoners-work-at-Mellow kind of way. Just, well, I noticed that this was a little different kind of staff, in a good way. More . . . *family friendly* I spose!!!
Very nice people, good as always food. For whatever reason, I found myself in the Sandy Springs-ish area and it was one of those days where, really, only pizza could make things a little bit better and MM it was. I went for something a little bit different for me - pepperoni and spinach (extra cheese, but of course!!) - YUMMMM. Mixed field greens, no olives, with esperanza was my starter, as usual (whatever is in this dressing, it is like a form of crack to me, I swear, I love it so much!).
Great way to pass a bit of time on a rainy and kinda bummed out Sunday afternoon. Very cheery Mellow location, and definitely one good for perking you up at the same time you get full on good pizza pizza.

Thanks for all friends
Caterers London

Member

Thumbs down

It seems like you guys had a conversation with yourselves! Two people register the same day and reply to the same thread as their first post??? Weird!!!