Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Member

Thumbs up Egg Chops

materiral of this recipe is quite easy in the can. To me that is still learning
cooking recipe is still strange, I can give any comment that could provide
attraction in order to try to make this. Due to the new one and try this also
while also try again. easy cooking recipes for your.

material :

6 hard-boiled eggs
1/2 pint of finely chopped cooked ham
1/2 pint of milk
2 level tablespoonfuls of butter
4 level tablespoonfuls of flour
1 tablespoonful of chopped parsley
1 teaspoonful of onion juice
1/2 teaspoonful of salt
1 dash of cayenne
1 dash of white pepper

cooking :

1. Chop the eggs very fine, mix them with the ham; add the parsley, onion
juice and pepper. Rub the butter and flour together and add the milk.
2. Stir until you have a smooth, thick sauce, then add the salt; mix this with the other ingredients and turn it out to cool.
3. When cold form into a chop about the size of an ordinary mutton chop.
4. Dip first in egg beaten with a tablespoonful of water, then cover carefully with
bread crumbs and fry in deep hot fat.
5. Serve with either tomato or brown sauce.

from
food-foodandrecipe.blogspot.com
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyabayu View Post
[...]

Thanks, I've been looking for a new recipe for this...great blog too!

Chocolate Pork Chops (Mole Style Pork Chops) Danisha Recipes (moderated) 0 30-12-2006 02:55 AM
Rye chops Jeff Miller Sourdough 1 29-09-2006 08:11 PM
Rye chops Jeff Miller Sourdough 1 29-09-2006 05:38 AM
Rye chops Jeff Miller Sourdough 0 28-09-2006 11:34 PM