Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Experienced Member

Location: Colombia
Default Wok Style Liver

Today I wanted to give an oriental touch to my recipe for you also have variety of choice at the time to prepare and enjoy. I am sure you will love.

For 4 servings you need

˝ pound of cooked white rice

1 red bell pepper strips

1 sliced big head onion

2 tablespoons chopped coriander

1 cup mushrooms chopped into pieces

1 pound beef liver clean and cut into strips

˝ on Demiglace meat sauce (Knorr) dissolved in half cup cold water

4 tablespoons butter

2 tablespoons sesame

2 tablespoons soy sauce

Salt to taste

How to prepare?

Adobe the liver with two tablespoons of soy sauce.

Fry in butter onions, red bell peppers and mushrooms for 7 minutes. Remove from skillet. Added to the same skillet over 2 tablespoons of butter and sauté the liver. Again incorporates vegetables and add coriander.

To finish cooking, add the Demiglace meat sauce and boil it to low heat until the sauce thickens.

Serve the liver on a cradle of rice and decorated with sesame.
Victoria Guzman
An expert in good food and cooking
My Website: www.recipesdrinksandfood.com

Canadian-style Yellow Split-Pea Soup with a beer base - A question of style? Peter LaFrance General Cooking 10 06-09-2013 03:49 PM
Wok Style Liver camrodri Asian Cooking 0 19-03-2009 03:24 PM
I got your liver, right here... Bob (this one) General Cooking 0 23-08-2006 07:17 PM
TN: Yum, liver! DaleW Wine 1 03-12-2005 02:17 PM
Liver and Onions: Found new source for good liver [email protected] General Cooking 30 17-02-2005 01:50 AM