Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Posted to alt.food.recipes

Default New Recipe blog

Email updates now available. Check it out.
Today we have a couple of lunchbox favorites.
Find out what's cooking in my St. John's, Newfoundland kitchen at
www.rockrecipes.blogspot.com

Posted to alt.food.recipes

Here's a thought, how about *posting* some of those recipes *here*... that
*is* what the group is all about after all.

Geeze, I come here looking for a recipe or two and have to chase all over
the net for them... I could do that *without* coming here and being invited
there.

--
Relsieg d'Arb

~~~

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in
a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW... what
a ride!"
-- Anon.
"Charles" > wrote in message

> Email updates now available. Check it out.
> Today we have a couple of lunchbox favorites.
> --
> __________________________________________________ ___________
> Find out what's cooking in my St. John's, Newfoundland kitchen at
> www.rockrecipes.blogspot.com

Member

dude.. dont be mad...
we all are here to share.. and yes sometimes people dont have the time to write all stuff.. so they give the link where they had found it..
South Indian Recipes

History and Recipe of the Day Blog Tara General Cooking 1 20-09-2013 01:52 AM
recipe blog with videos souschefmichele General Cooking 1 28-02-2007 09:38 PM
recipe blog with videos souschefmichele General Cooking 0 28-02-2007 09:36 PM
Food Recipe Blog gh0sT General Cooking 4 21-12-2006 01:06 PM
Cooking Recipe Blog gh0sT General Cooking 1 20-12-2006 12:06 AM