Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Food Recipe Blog

i just started my food recipe blog.. http://cookcity.blogspot.com/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Dec 20, 11:39 pm, "gh0sT" > wrote:
> i just started my food recipe blog..http://cookcity.blogspot.com/

That's nice....................

Posted to rec.food.cooking

gh0sT wrote:
> i just started my food recipe blog.. http://cookcity.blogspot.com/

i just started my period.

-L.
(posting from my other account...)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

-L. wrote:
> gh0sT wrote:
>> i just started my food recipe blog.. http://cookcity.blogspot.com/

> i just started my period.
>
> -L.
> (posting from my other account...)

ROFL!

--
"All of those faeries and duels and mad queens and so on, and no one
quoted old Billy Shakespeare. Not even once.'"
- The Dresden Files
Posted to rec.food.cooking

gh0sT wrote:
> i just started my food recipe blog.. http://cookcity.blogspot.com/

I just drank a glass of water. Now I'll go to the bathroom.

--
"All of those faeries and duels and mad queens and so on, and no one
quoted old Billy Shakespeare. Not even once.'"
- The Dresden Files

History and Recipe of the Day Blog Tara General Cooking 1 20-09-2013 01:52 AM
Invitation to new Food - Recipe - New Blog [email protected] General Cooking 0 12-05-2008 08:48 PM
New Recipe blog Charles Recipes 2 13-01-2008 04:04 PM
Cooking Recipe Blog gh0sT General Cooking 1 20-12-2006 12:06 AM