Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Posted to alt.food.recipes

Default Healthy smoothie recipe : durian smoothie

If you want to go on a smoothie diet, then use this healthy recipe as a
replacement for a meal (2 times the ingredients will fill you up...)
If you never ate durian before, we suggest you start of with a Thai
durian.
If you need to visit clients and customers, drink this smoothie after
work ...

See picture at:
http://www.smoothierecipe.org/200701...oothie-recipe/

Ingredients

* 5 1/4 ounce (150 gr) durian (5 "seeds")
* 2 ounce (about 60 gr) yogurt
* 0.35 ounce (10 gr) brown sugar (2 teaspoons)
* 3.5 ounce (100 gr) ice-cubes
* 1/2 cup (120 ml) milk

Preparation

1. Place all ingredients in the cup of an electric blender, milkshake
maker or food processor and
blend until smooth.
If you only have a mixer, then use a mortar to crush the ice before
mixing it.

2. If you set to rest your durian smoothie 1 hour in the freezer,
you will have low fat diet durian ice-cream!

Enjoy!
TheSkinnyCook
http://www.smoothierecipe.org

Posted to alt.food.recipes