Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Patricia D. Hill

Default REQUESTS from Friday, November 14, 2003

Egyptian cakes
Easy Bread Pudding
"Take Out" style Chinese ribs.
Pink Peppercorn dressing
Low Carb
Cheese Fondue
Thai carrot sauce
cookie dough recipe for wrapping around candied cherry

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Chat Noir" >
Subject: Search for Egyptian cakes
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 06:06:19 GMT

I need recipes about ethnic cookery or Egyptian cakes.
Please, help me!

~~~~~~~~~

From: BabyJane Hudson >
Subject: Easy Bread Pudding
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:55:43 -0500

I've never made it and had it for the first time the other day. Man,
that was good! It was served warm, had an icing atop it, similar to
that you would find on a cinnamon roll, and just delicious!

Anyone have an easy recipe for this please?

Thanks,
Babyjane Hudson

~~~~~~~~~

From: "danjon" >
Subject: "Take Out" style Chinese ribs.
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 15:44:42 -0500

I would like a recipe for "Take Out" style Chinese ribs.
Thanks Dan

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Arita Droog" >
Subject: Pink Peppercorn dressing
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 12:38:05 -0500

Pink Peppercorn dressing

I had this at a restaurant very nice almost fruity. Really nice pink =
color. If anyone has a recipe or ideas on how to make this I would =
appreciate it thanks, Arita

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Sparky's Mail" >
Subject: Low Carb Recieps
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:13:09 -0500

Just started a low carb diet and need recipes that were not written by =
someone showing off their culinary expertise by using ingredients not =
found in a rural Ohio market. For example I ran unto a recipe that used =
"Grand Canyon Sweets." It took me an hour to find out that it was an =
trade marked onion grown in Arizona.

Thanks...

Jim

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Fri Nov 14 10:39:39 2003
From: Jason >
Subject: Cheese Fondue

Cheese Fondue? Any recipe?

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Steve and Melba Reagan" >
Subject: Need recipe for Thai carrot sauce
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:16:26 -0500

We love the crispy spring rolls served at our local Thai restaurant, and
they are served with what they call carrot sauce.

It has a few very thin threads of carrot in it and is sweet, sour, and
has a little oil in it also it tastes like. It is almost transparent and
has a slightly pale orange color.

Anyone have the recipe for this delicious sauce please?

Please post of email me directly.

Thanks much.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Steve and Melba Reagan" >
Subject: Need cookie dough recipe for wrapping around candied cherry
please
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:08:34 -0500

I have a large quantity of candied cherries and would like to make some
cookies using them with a cookie dough wrapped/baked around them.

If anyone has a recipe for such a dough that would stay around the
cherry and not run off when baked, please post of email me.

Thanks so much!

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler
Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: