Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Patricia D. Hill

Default REQUESTS from Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Pork Souvlaki Burger
mexican salsa
Choc Covered Pretzels
Whole Grain Seven Grain Bread

~~~~~~~~~

From: "animallover18" >
Subject: Request for Pork Souvlaki Burger
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:43:07 -0600

hi- would like to know the make-up of a pork souvlaki burger. Ground pork
and ???
Thank you in advance for any information.

Kitty

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Frederic Elias" >
Subject: recipe request: mexican salsa
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:46:08 +0000

Hello,

I'm looking for a good mexican salsa recipe. I want it to be rather mild
(as
opposed to spicy). I've tasted a bunch of salsas, and some of them are not
that good. If you know mild "Old El Paso" salsa (a salsa brand sold in
Quebec, Canada -- it's probably sold elsewhere in north america), that's
the
kind of taste i want my salsa to have -- not too spicy and very
veggie-tasting.

thx
fred

~~~~~~~~

From: "Jenny Kessler" >
Subject: Choc Covered Pretzels
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:35:52 -0400

Does anyone have a recipe for chocolate Covered Pretzels? I thought it
would make a great Christmas gift.

Thanks

~~~~~~~~~

From: "songsmith-2003" >
Subject: REQUEST - Seven Grain Bread
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:13:41 -0500

I'm looking for Seven Grain Bread recipes that do not contain All =
purpose flour, whole wheat flour (stone ground is okay), rice or corn. =
Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

C.G. Pittman

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler
Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: