Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Patricia D. Hill

Default REQUESTS from Wednesday, October 8, 2003

Peruvian Potato SaladBasic Lamb Balti
Apple-Glazed Roast Pork
Chocolate Noodles
batter that sticks
Catalonian Pig's Cheeks and Lentils

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Noreen S. Gilman" >
Subject: Peruvian Potato Salad
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 15:03:38 -0400

Is there such a thing as Peruvian Potato Salad? Does anyone out there
ahve a
recipe?

Thanks
Noreen

~~~~~~~~~

From: "corey smith" >
Subject: Basic Lamb Balti
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 00:03:23 GMT

Does anyone know any good recipes for Basic Lamb Balti?

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: Apple-Glazed Roast Pork
From: NoOne >
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 11:50:56 -0400

Hey All!

At a restaurant near here They serve an Apple-Glazed Roast Pork with very
nice
marinade. Would anyone happen to know their "secret"
recipe?

Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~

From: "msmay" >
Subject: Chocolate Noodles
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:46:10 -0400

Have been making noodles for 3 years. Now I would like to broaden my
horizons. Does any one out there have a good recipe for chocolate
noodles? Thanks.
Shirley M.M.

~~~~~~~~~

From: (Bob)
Subject: batter recipe
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 15:41:10 GMT

Does anyone have a general recipe for batter that sticks to the things
you want to put the batter on.

For example, I want to make deep fried onion rings so I make a
flour/milk/egg/baking powder batter from one of the standard recipes.
I follow it exactly. But the batter does not want to stick to the
onion rings. I have tried making it stiffer but it still does not want
to stick to the food.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Ian Rice" >
Subject: Request

Catalonian Pig's Cheeks and Lentils

Some time ago, while touring through Catalonia I was privileged to eat a
wonderful dish in a small local bistro. It was a stew on pig's cheeks and
lentils. I cannot remember the name of the dish but would be grateful for
any suggested recipes.

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler
Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: