Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Patricia D. Hill

Default REQUESTS from Friday, October 10, 2003

Pancakes without eggs
cinnamon toast strata
Using Boletus Edulis
Red Lobster dipping sauce
Turkey Meatballs and Sub Sandwich
A World of Cookies
Soup or Stew
authentic Birria

~~~~~~~~~

From: (Maria)
Subject: Pancakes without eggs
Date: 10 Oct 2003 08:01:29 -0700

Hi!

I am allergic to eggs, but I love pancakes, so that's a bit of a problem
to me.
I just wonder if any one has a recipe for pancakes without eggs included?
Please?

Have a nice day
Thank you
Maria

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Adrian Hey" >
Subject: cinnamon toast strata
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:10:46 -0400

I am looking for a recipe for breakfast or brunch that is called =
cinnamon toast strata. Thanks

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Ian Pettigrew" >
Subject: Boletus Edulis
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 19:11:53 +0100

Hello!

Ceps are BIG in Scotland this autumn, due to the (unusual) HOT summer and
the early October rainfall -- just looking for some inspiration for all
the
beautiful fungi currently in my freezer!

Thanks! (New to Group!)

Ian Pettigrew
East Lothian

~~~~~~~~~

From: "CLAIR GABEL" >
Subject: Red Lobster dipping sauce
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:38:32 -0400

Does anyone know how to make the dipping sauce Red Lobster uses for =
their Coconut Shrimp? It is white with coconut and pineapple in it and =
is delicious.
TIA
Betty Gabel

~~~~~~~~~

From: Paul Sian >
Subject: Request: Turkey Meatballs
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:06:40 -0400

Any good recipes for turkey meatballs?

Any good suggestions for serving with a sub sandwich would also be
appreciated.
Thanks

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Alisa" >
Subject: "A World of Cookies"

Does anyone have the recipes from the "World of Cookies" Recipes that came
with Gold Metal Flour? They would be greatly appreciated for the
holidays.
It's a base cookie recipe you add different things to to make a variety of
cookies. Thanks

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Gary Webster" >
Subject: Soup or Stew - HELP
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 00:24:33 GMT

I am having some friends over for soup on our boat. The soup needs to be
one that I can prepare ahead. It needs to be filling. Some friends are
unable to eat shellfish, others shy away from too many carbs, but a few
are
ok.
What a challenge!
Any suggestions or suggest a web site.
Thanks.
Gloria

~~~~~~~~~

From: "M. Wetmore" >
Subject: RECIPE REQUEST: Birria
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 01:07:07 GMT

Looking for some authentic Birria recipes.

Mardi
Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. mardi at mardiweb dot
com.

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler
Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: