Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Patricia D. Hill

Default REQUESTS from Sunday, October 5, 2003

Creamed Spinach Dip
Black Russian Pie
Rum Nut Torte
cream cheese muffins
Lamb Reduction

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 16:41:38 EDT
Subject: Creamed Spinach Dip

I recently had a wonderful spinach dip at Cheddar's called creamed spinach
dip. It supposedly has four different kinds of cheeses in it and it is
wonderful. I anyone knows how to make this or even has something close I
would
appreciate it.

Tim

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Zach Goldberg" >
Subject: Black Russian Pie
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 09:41:06 +0200

Hi all,

I was wondering how
to prepare this dish. Does anyone have a recipe?

Thanks to you all.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Bette Cardenas" >
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 15:39:50 -0500
Subject: Request for Rum Nut Torte

Hi,
I would like to request a simple recipe for Rum Nut Torte.

Thanks,
B.

~~~~~~~~~

From: Synergy >
Subject: Request for cream cheese muffins recipe
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 23:42:11 -0400

Anyone have any good cream cheese muffins recipes?

Thank You

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Jay Moyer" >
Subject: Lamb Reduction
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 21:42:17 -0400

Not sure that's the exact name, but it is similar to that. I was served a
rack
of lamb with a puddle of what looked like pan juices on the plate.
However it
was a bit thicker and smooth--not watery. Wonderful! Would love to have
recipe
or "almost" recipe!
Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler
Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: