Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Member

Exclamation Desperately trying to find this Phil Vickery recipe?!

I am desperately trying to find the "Braised Beef & Ale Pie" recipe by Phil Vickery.

Every time I click on my bookmark to the link or the video, nothing comes up, and it just takes me back to the ITV this morning page (Phil made it on the show). I have looked on endless pages on Google but cannot find it.

I was wondering if anyone had this recipe saved to their computer? It is a favourite of mine and my boyfriends and we are extremely disappointed that we can't find it anywhere!

If anyone can post it here, thanks SO much.

Dr. Phil Brooklyn1 General Cooking 0 20-05-2011 02:59 AM
Rick Stein + Phil Silvers Opinicus Historic 0 08-12-2006 05:47 PM
By Phil Lipof Adam Funk General Cooking 0 09-02-2006 01:49 PM
Desperately seeking leftover ham recipe Paisleyskye General Cooking 25 10-09-2005 06:19 PM
Trying to find this recipe, please help GBR Asian Cooking 1 09-07-2004 10:52 AM