Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Member

Default Recipes for dating?

Hello everyone,

I'm currently developing a cooking and dating book targeting young bachelors.

What would be your best recipe for young single men trying to impress on a date?

Maybe you've had success on a date as the chef or as the date? Or worse, experienced something terrible and want impart some major "To Don'ts"..

All accepted contributions will have names and any links to food blogs/sites featured!

Thanks heaps!
Mike
Member

I'm married already, but I'd still like to impress my wife sometimes. I'd love to make some really awesome Navajo Tacos. I can make simple ones, but i'd want something more fancy. I'm sure my wife would love it!
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac Gish View Post
I'm married already, but I'd still like to impress my wife sometimes. I'd love to make some really awesome Navajo Tacos. I can make simple ones, but i'd want something more fancy. I'm sure my wife would love it!
that sounds like a fantastic idea, good business sense. my pizza making skills impressed my girlfriend when we first started dating (of course she didnt see the complete mess I made of the kitchen) I think also having a wine what obviously wasnt the cheapest in the shop has got to be a plus. And stay away from spagetti or other messy foods which are completely unattractive to eat, nobody wants that on a first date...
Member

Thanks for sharing this too massive and amazing work done
i really love it

______________________
SEO Dallas
Banned

It is really interesting topic.

Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike.s View Post
Hello everyone,

I'm currently developing a cooking and dating book targeting young bachelors.

What would be your best recipe for young single men trying to impress on a date?

Maybe you've had success on a date as the chef or as the date? Or worse, experienced something terrible and want impart some major "To Don'ts"..

All accepted contributions will have names and any links to food blogs/sites featured!

Thanks heaps!
Mike

hi..One important points.All man can't be good chef.So,You can go to the restaurants and make your date memorable.Always try to choose bets restaurants and their facilities provided are good as well as affordable to you.
While ordering the food,try to concentrate your loved one favorite dishes.You can also order cakes and patisseries.In houston,floraandmuse is famous for cakes and patisserie.
Banned

Lightbulb

In my opinion, my first date with my bf was we went to restaurant and order Vietnamese Seafood Pho. It was so delicious and eps look so sexy as well lol ~ I fall in love with the presentation and its flavor.

Here is link of VietnameseFood.com.vn which show to way to cook this stunning dish. It is really simple and easy to cook.

Vietnamese Seafood Pho recipe (Pho Hai San)

Good Luck to u and tell me the result after finish cooking it
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MimieYuen View Post
In my opinion, my first date with my bf was we went to restaurant and order Vietnamese Seafood Pho. It was so delicious and eps look so sexy as well lol ~ I fall in love with the presentation and its flavor.

Here is link of VietnameseFood.com.vn which show to way to cook this stunning dish. It is really simple and easy to cook.

Vietnamese Seafood Pho recipe (Pho Hai San)

Good Luck to u and tell me the result after finish cooking it
I like it verry much, you can try my recepies
Member

Location: sarasota , florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike.s View Post
Hello everyone,

I'm currently developing a cooking and dating book targeting young bachelors.

What would be your best recipe for young single men trying to impress on a date?

Maybe you've had success on a date as the chef or as the date? Or worse, experienced something terrible and want impart some major "To Don'ts"..

All accepted contributions will have names and any links to food blogs/sites featured!

Thanks heaps!
Mike
Great and easy way to impress your date-Filet Mignon with Bernaise sauce, Asparagus spears, and a baked potato and a great bottle of wine, using a simple fool proof blender bernaise makes anyone seem like an accomplished chef.
Senior Member

Nice topic for bachelors!