bjorn222 bjorn222 is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac Gish View Post
I'm married already, but I'd still like to impress my wife sometimes. I'd love to make some really awesome Navajo Tacos. I can make simple ones, but i'd want something more fancy. I'm sure my wife would love it!
that sounds like a fantastic idea, good business sense. my pizza making skills impressed my girlfriend when we first started dating (of course she didnt see the complete mess I made of the kitchen) I think also having a wine what obviously wasnt the cheapest in the shop has got to be a plus. And stay away from spagetti or other messy foods which are completely unattractive to eat, nobody wants that on a first date...