Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Member

Default klller Baked Chicken Wings

Chicken wings have become an appetizer of choice for people who love non-vegetarian dishes. Indeed, there is no specific time for serving fried, baked and grilled chicken wings. However, thinking from the health point of view, grilled or baked chicken wings recipe is a healthier choice over fried recipe. And chicken wings baked with proper seasoning taste amazing. So, instead of preparing oil laden, fried chicken wings, why not bake them for a healthy meal serving

Crispy Baked Chicken Wings easy recipes

* 10 whole chicken wings
* 1 whole egg
* 1 tablespoon water
* 2/3 cup breadcrumbs
* ½ teaspoon paprika
* ½ teaspoon garlic salt
* 1 teaspoon onion powder
* 1 teaspoon dried basil

Directions

Preheat oven to 425 °F, and lightly grease a baking pan. Then trim off the wing tips, and prepare them by cutting into two pieces. In a small bowl, whisk together egg and water, and keep aside. Take a resealable storage bag, and mix together breadcrumbs, paprika, garlic salt, onion powder and dried basil. Once you are done with these steps, dip chicken wings in beaten egg, and add in the bag. Shake bag properly for coating the wings with breadcrumb mixture. Arrange coated chicken wings in the greased pan in one layer, and bake for 35 minutes, turning once in between.

if you think this recipe is complicated you can always have the easy recipes just PM me.
Member

I would have assumed the default setting of the printer would rule not lets say the browser I am using if indeed it has to do with the browser.
Web Design | Email marketing | SEO