Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Posted to rec.food.recipes

Default Seasons Greetings and beyond.

Good evening,

After a series of technical glitches, we appear to be back online. I am going back through the hundreds of emails (mainly spam) to bring forward the
recipes that have been waiting in the queue.

Given that newsgroups are Unix based, it is not the quickest/easiest thing to edit recipes for posting, but we.ll see how fast I can get caught up.

Hopefully in 2011, things will run more smoothly. Thanks to those who have emailed me and best wishes for a healthy and prosperous holiday season.

Tracy E. Carman, Moderator
rec.food.recipes

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Tracy E. Carman at .
Archives:

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food.recipes

On 12/27/2010 5:45 AM, Tracy E Carman (Moderator) wrote:
> Good evening,
>
> After a series of technical glitches, we appear to be back online. I am going back through the hundreds of emails (mainly spam) to bring forward the
> recipes that have been waiting in the queue.
>
> Given that newsgroups are Unix based, it is not the quickest/easiest thing to edit recipes for posting, but we.ll see how fast I can get caught up.
>
> Hopefully in 2011, things will run more smoothly. Thanks to those who have emailed me and best wishes for a healthy and prosperous holiday season.
>
> Tracy E. Carman, Moderator
> rec.food.recipes

Thanks, Tracy. Your efforts are appreciated.
--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas