Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Posted to rec.food.recipes

Default REQUESTS from Thursday, August 6, 2009

Peanut Butter Noodles
Perogie Dough
Crockpot Cherry Jam
Meatloaf with Red Beets
Ice Cream Recipes
Marinated Chops for Grill
Southern Comfort Grilled Burgers
Shrimp Kabobs
Granite City London Broil
House Cake from Old San Francisco Steak House
Crockpot Oatmeal
El Dorado Chili
Logan's loaded potato soup
Cowboy Cake
Cinnamon Cucumber Pickles
Rice Pudding

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Peanut Butter Noodles
From: Cristie Hayes >
Does anyone have a recipe for Thai peanut butter noodles?

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Perogie Dough
From: Jan Kristianen >
I'd like the recipe for perogie dough please.

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Crockpot Cherry Jam
From: Katie >
I heard there was a recipe for crockpot Cherry jam.

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Meatloaf with Red Beets
From: Morris >
In a small country restaurant in eastern Nebraska my wife and I were served a wonderful meatloaf that had red beets as one of the ingredients. We
would like such a recipe to try.

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Ice Cream Recipes
From: Carolyn Ranker >
I just purchased a KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker attachment. While I realize there's a small pamphlet with it, I'd love other TNT recipes folks have used
with this attachment and love! Thanks for sharing.

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Marinated Chops for Grill
From: Deb Thys >
Marinated Chops for Grill

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Southern Comfort Grilled Burgers
From: Walter Mayo >
I am looking for a recipe that combines Southern Comfort, onions etc. into ground beef for grilling burgers.

~~~~~~~~
Subject: Shrimp Kabobs
From: Joyce Macdonald >
I would like a recipe for shrimp kabobs

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Granite City London Broil
From: Julie >
I love Granite City's London Broil with Bourbon Sauce. Want the recipe for it if anyone can help.

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Recipes House Cake from Old San Francisco Steak House
From: Coaina Spence >
the cake I believe was Angel Food, with 2 - 3 layers of cake; in between an icing w/ a toffee crunch topping. May have had amaretto or hazelnut
flavoring in it.

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Crockpot Oatmeal
From: Diane Holt >
Recipe for crockpot oatmeal, made with rolled oats, apples, cinnamon, brown sugar etc.

~~~~~~~~

Subject: El Dorado Chili
From: Richard >
I would love to know how El Dorado makes its texas style chili.

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Logan's loaded potato soup
From: Rosalyn Baxter >
This is such an outstanding soup which is why I would love the recipe.

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Cowboy Cake
From: Sherry >
This is a cake that we ate at school.

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Cinnamon Cucumber Pickles
From: Becky >
I am looking for an old recipe for cinnamon cucumber pickles. I have made lots but years ago and have lost my recipe.

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Rice Pudding
From: Mary >
I know it sounds like it should be terribly easy, but I have yet to successfully make a good rice pudding. I like it creamy inside with a solid top.
Any suggestions?

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Tracy E. Carman at .
Archives: