Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Member

Default Great Chef to get recipes from

Hey,

So I have been learning the ropes and I have been reading and learning as much as I can. I am trying to be a new person. Trying to learn what I can from the best. There is nothing better than trying a recipe from the best and getting it right and having people say good job. There is this chef that is just a great guy that started from nothing. I tried this recipe and I think that it is amazing
Ravanelli by Chef Michael White
Behind the Burner: Ravanelli by Chef Michael White

Makes 4 servings
INGREDIENTS:

1 can Sicilian anchovies in oil
1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
1 tablespoon mustard
1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
1/2 cup olive oil
2 bunches radishes, cleaned
Salt and pepper
PREPARATION:

1. Combine anchovies and their oil, garlic, mustard, vinegar in a blender and blend until smooth.

2. Slowly stream in additional olive oil to emulsify; season to taste with salt and pepper. Once it reaches a smooth texture, transfer to a serving bowl.

3. To serve, set radishes next to the bowl of the anchovy cream. Serve immediately.

Very easy to make and very good to eat. Try it out and give me a heads up!

Thanks,
Juan