Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Master Chef Reveals Secret Recipes

Master Chef reveals the secret recipes for many
of America's favorite dishes. Now you can impress
your family & friends with these unique recipes.

Be the first to have the recipes that everyone
loves but nobody knows how to make including:

* KFC Original Recipe Chicken
* Boston Market Meatloaf
* Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce
* Olive Garden Lasagna
* Junior's NY Cheesecake (As seen on TV)
* And over 200 more famous secret recipes!

Discover the ingredient combinations and spices
that make these foods taste so good.

Get instant access to these secret recipes right now - go to:

http://okdownload.2cook.hop.clickbank.net/

FROM
http://www.mypalpc.com/cooking.htm
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sarahDigital wrote:

> Be the first to have the recipes that everyone
> loves but nobody knows how to make including:
>
> * KFC Original Recipe Chicken
> * Boston Market Meatloaf
> * Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce
> * Olive Garden Lasagna
> * Junior's NY Cheesecake (As seen on TV)
> * And over 200 more famous secret recipes!

Or you can just go to my page and download it all for free:

http://sqwertzme.googlepages.com

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:18:38 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>sarahDigital wrote:
>
>> Be the first to have the recipes that everyone
>> loves but nobody knows how to make including:
>>
>> * KFC Original Recipe Chicken
>> * Boston Market Meatloaf
>> * Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce
>> * Olive Garden Lasagna
>> * Junior's NY Cheesecake (As seen on TV)
>> * And over 200 more famous secret recipes!

>Or you can just go to my page and download it all for free:
>
>http://sqwertzme.googlepages.com
>
>-sw

Thanks. I don't know if I'll ever use it but it's not like I've got a
storage problem.

Lou

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> sarahDigital wrote:
>
>> Be the first to have the recipes that everyone
>> loves but nobody knows how to make including:
>>
>> * KFC Original Recipe Chicken
>> * Boston Market Meatloaf
>> * Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce
>> * Olive Garden Lasagna
>> * Junior's NY Cheesecake (As seen on TV)
>> * And over 200 more famous secret recipes!

> Or you can just go to my page and download it all for free:
>
> http://sqwertzme.googlepages.com
>
> -sw

Did you verified that these recipes are the real thing?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Scott wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
>> sarahDigital wrote:
>>
>>> Be the first to have the recipes that everyone
>>> loves but nobody knows how to make including:
>>>
>>> * KFC Original Recipe Chicken
>>> * Boston Market Meatloaf
>>> * Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce
>>> * Olive Garden Lasagna
>>> * Junior's NY Cheesecake (As seen on TV)
>>> * And over 200 more famous secret recipes!

>> Or you can just go to my page and download it all for free:
>>
>> http://sqwertzme.googlepages.com
>>
>> -sw

> Did you verified that these recipes are the real thing?

Who really cares? Most of us could go to KFC or Olive Garden or whatnot if
we wanted the "real thing". Hell, there's even a KFC and an Olive Garden in
Beaufort, SC if I care to drive 20 miles to get to one. I daresay most of
us don't give a crap about imitating fast food/chain restaurant cooking.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:
> Scott wrote:
>> Sqwertz wrote:

>>> Or you can just go to my page and download it all for free:
>>>
>>> http://sqwertzme.googlepages.com
>>>
>>> -sw

>> Did you verified that these recipes are the real thing?

> Who really cares? Most of us could go to KFC or Olive Garden or whatnot
> if we wanted the "real thing". Hell, there's even a KFC and an Olive
> Garden in Beaufort, SC if I care to drive 20 miles to get to one. I
> daresay most of us don't give a crap about imitating fast food/chain
> restaurant cooking.
>
> Jill

Part of it is from curiosity in what goes in a favorite dish from a
restaurant. For example, I was surprised to learn that Olive Garden uses
grape jelly in their spaghetti sauce.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"sarahDigital" > wrote in message
> Master Chef reveals the secret recipes for many
> of America's favorite dishes. Now you can impress
> your family & friends with these unique recipes.
>
> Be the first to have the recipes that everyone
> loves but nobody knows how to make including:
>
> * KFC Original Recipe Chicken
> * Boston Market Meatloaf
> * Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce
> * Olive Garden Lasagna
> * Junior's NY Cheesecake (As seen on TV)
> * And over 200 more famous secret recipes!
>
> Discover the ingredient combinations and spices
> that make these foods taste so good.

Is this supposed to be GOOD food we want to make at home?

It's all CRAP and the recipes have been around for years!

Dimitri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Scott wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>> Scott wrote:

>>> Did you verified that these recipes are the real thing?

>> Who really cares? Most of us could go to KFC or Olive Garden or
>> whatnot if we wanted the "real thing". Hell, there's even a KFC and
>> an Olive Garden in Beaufort, SC if I care to drive 20 miles to get
>> to one. I daresay most of us don't give a crap about imitating fast
>> food/chain restaurant cooking.
>>

> Part of it is from curiosity in what goes in a favorite dish from a
> restaurant. For example, I was surprised to learn that Olive Garden
> uses grape jelly in their spaghetti sauce.

LOLOLOL Oh gawd, I can't believe you said that!!!

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> sarahDigital wrote:
>
>> Be the first to have the recipes that everyone
>> loves but nobody knows how to make including:
>>
>> * KFC Original Recipe Chicken
>> * Boston Market Meatloaf
>> * Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce
>> * Olive Garden Lasagna
>> * Junior's NY Cheesecake (As seen on TV)
>> * And over 200 more famous secret recipes!

> Or you can just go to my page and download it all for free:
>
> http://sqwertzme.googlepages.com
>
> -sw

Thanks. There are a few recipes in the download that I've been looking
for. I appreciate your efforts.

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> sarahDigital wrote:
>
>> Be the first to have the recipes that everyone
>> loves but nobody knows how to make including:
>>
>> * KFC Original Recipe Chicken
>> * Boston Market Meatloaf
>> * Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce
>> * Olive Garden Lasagna
>> * Junior's NY Cheesecake (As seen on TV)
>> * And over 200 more famous secret recipes!

> Or you can just go to my page and download it all for free:
>
> http://sqwertzme.googlepages.com
>
> -sw

There's some real stinkers in the list above.
I would have thought Steve would be more discriminating

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> sarahDigital wrote:
>
>> Be the first to have the recipes that everyone
>> loves but nobody knows how to make including:
>>
>> * KFC Original Recipe Chicken
>> * Boston Market Meatloaf
>> * Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce
>> * Olive Garden Lasagna
>> * Junior's NY Cheesecake (As seen on TV)
>> * And over 200 more famous secret recipes!

> Or you can just go to my page and download it all for free:
>
> http://sqwertzme.googlepages.com

It won't open for me

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 15:56:42 -0500, Scott wrote:

> jmcquown wrote:
>>
>> Who really cares? Most of us could go to KFC or Olive Garden or whatnot
>> if we wanted the "real thing". Hell, there's even a KFC and an Olive
>> Garden in Beaufort, SC if I care to drive 20 miles to get to one. I
>> daresay most of us don't give a crap about imitating fast food/chain
>> restaurant cooking.
>>
>> Jill

> Part of it is from curiosity in what goes in a favorite dish from a
> restaurant. For example, I was surprised to learn that Olive Garden uses
> grape jelly in their spaghetti sauce.

what about the meatballs?

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 19:03:06 -0700, The Kat wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 19:16:42 -0500, Janet Wilder >
> wrote:
>
>>> Or you can just go to my page and download it all for free:
>>>
>>> http://sqwertzme.googlepages.com
>>>
>>> -sw

>>Thanks. There are a few recipes in the download that I've been looking
>>for. I appreciate your efforts.

> You are NOT going to get 'original recipe KFC' unless you cook in bacon
> grease, AND a pressure fryer.

bacon grease? i sincerely doubt it. maybe some 'bacon-flavored edible oil
surrogate' manufactured by sysco.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
blake murphy > wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 19:03:06 -0700, The Kat wrote:

> >>Thanks. There are a few recipes in the download that I've been looking
> >>for. I appreciate your efforts.

> > You are NOT going to get 'original recipe KFC' unless you cook in bacon
> > grease, AND a pressure fryer.

> bacon grease? i sincerely doubt it. maybe some 'bacon-flavored edible oil
> surrogate' manufactured by sysco.
>
> your pal,
> blake

I can believe that...
--
Peace! Om

"If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed; if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed." --Mark Twain
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mike > wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> sarahDigital wrote:
>>
>>> Be the first to have the recipes that everyone
>>> loves but nobody knows how to make including:
>>>
>>> * KFC Original Recipe Chicken
>>> * Boston Market Meatloaf
>>> * Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce
>>> * Olive Garden Lasagna
>>> * Junior's NY Cheesecake (As seen on TV)
>>> * And over 200 more famous secret recipes!

>> Or you can just go to my page and download it all for free:
>>
>> http://sqwertzme.googlepages.com
>>
>> -sw

> There's some real stinkers in the list above.
> I would have thought Steve would be more discriminating

Yeah - some of the recipes downright suck. You get what
you pay for.

-sw

master chef India Bob General Cooking 0 30-03-2012 01:08 PM
The Master Chef is in... fRacK General Cooking 8 16-01-2006 03:45 PM
Master Chef [email protected] General Cooking 0 07-06-2005 04:18 PM
How To Become Your Own Lebanese Master Chef for less than the price of a meal Nigel Notley General Cooking 0 20-12-2004 09:34 PM