Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Posted to rec.food.recipes

Default REQUESTS from Saturday, July 18, 2009

Babes Butter Beans
Cardamom Substitute
Granola Bars
Crab Cakes with Shrimp Sauce
Honey glazed shrimp and walnuts
Chopped Salad from Jack Daniels Restaurant
Cotton Patch Restaurant Baked Squash
Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup
Cookie Recipe
Recipes using WHITE CHOCOLATE AND EGG BEATERS
Homemade Tomato Juice with Spices
Beef Short Ribs
Brandied Cherries

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Babes Butter Beans
From: Lee Robertson >
Babes in Dallas/Ft Worth area has the best butter beans in the world. Does anyone know how to make them?

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Cardamom Substitute
From: ctlady >
I don't care for the taste of cardamom in my coffee cakes and other baked goods. Is there another spice that I can substitute?

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Granola Bars
From: Bonny >
Any homemade recipes for Granola Bars Please

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Crab Cakes with Shrimp Sauce
From: Patricia Menzies >

Subject: Honey glazed shrimp and walnuts
From: James Caldwell >

Subject: Chopped Salad from Jack Daniels Restaurant
From: Lynn Kaylor >
I had this salad in Lake Charles at the Jack Daniels Restaurant. It is fabulous.

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Cotton Patch Restaurant Baked Squash
From: Cathy Barra >
We love the baked squash at our Cotton Patch restaurant...anyone have one close to it?

~~~~~~~~
Subject: Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup
From: Dawn >
I am trying to find a recipe for chicken noodle soup that is similar to Panera Bread.

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Cookie Recipe
From: Carrie I Martin >
I have been looking for a cookie recipe that I don't know much about. The recipe is Swedish traditional. It is a light cookie that was baked in a
tassie cup. Very much like a sugar cookie.

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Recipes using WHITE CHOCOLATE AND EGG BEATERS
From: Denny >
We both enjoy many foods but substitutes MUST BE MADE for medical reasons. Any recipes available?

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Homemade Tomato Juice with Spices
From: Darlene Warren >
This is my first time to try to can tomato juice with some spices. Can someone help me?

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Beef Short Ribs
Eileen Zemke >
looking for a recipe with a nice sauce with vegs and wine!

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Brandied Cherries
From: Mary Smith >
Brandied Cherries

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Tracy E. Carman at .
Archives: