Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Posted to rec.food.recipes

Default REQUESTS from Saturday, September 05, 2009

Bananoffey Pie
Quizno's Raspberry Chipotle Salad Dressing
King Sooper's Cold Greek Orzo Salad
slun gullion recipe
Panera Bread Chicken Tortilla Soup
Tuna casserole for a crowd
Casa Ole's Fajita Flamedeo Recipe
Drunken Noodles
Chicken Out Cabos 7 Spice Chicken
Longhorn.s parmesan crusted steak
Fruit Juice Jelly
Dill Pickle Recipe
Del Taco's Chicken Soft Taco
Shells Restaurant-Steamed Mussel Appetizer
Strawberry cake
Baja fresh Pico de Gallo

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Bananoffey Pie
From: Janet Tinney >
I had this Irish specialty while on holiday: it is a caramel pudding type base with sliced fresh bananas topped with whipped cream.

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Quizno's Raspberry Chipotle Salad Dressing
From: Judy Perry >
Love this dressing but have no clue how to duplicate--can anyone help?

~~~~~~~~

Subject: King Sooper's Cold Greek Orzo Salad
From: Judy Perry >
Has chicken broth, orzo, cukes, red onions, feta, and spinach in it but can't figure out the dressing. Can anyone help?

~~~~~~~~

Subject: slun gullion receipe
From: Donna >
looking for a good slum gullion recipe

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Panera Bread Chicken Tortilla Soup
From: Tonya >
Can't find this anywhere! Can you help?

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Tuna casserole for a crowd
From: Mary >
Tuna casserole for a crowd. want the recipe

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Casa Ole's Fajita Flamedeo Recipe
From: Robin Waite >
I love this recipe, but I personally like it best when they use Shrimp, so if anyone knows the recipe when using the shrimp, that would AWESOME!!!

~~~~~~~~
Subject: Drunken Noodles
From: Toni King >
I would love to find a recipe to Tomy Thai's Drunken Noodles. Please send any variation you might have of this dish. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Chicken Out Cabos 7 Spice Chicken
From: Alena >
I am dying to find out what is in it - it is so delicious and I would like to make it at home!

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Longhorn.s parmesan crusted steak
From: David >
I had this at Longhorn steak house. It was wonderful. Please help

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Fruit Juice Jelly
From: Rosetta >
I am looking for a recipe to make jelly out of fruit juice.

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Dill Pickle Recipe
From: Joy Turner >
dill pickle recipe. would like to use alum

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Del Taco's Chicken Soft Taco
From: Sandra K. Nigh >
I love Del Taco's Chicken Soft Taco's and we have moved to where there is not a Del Taco can any one help with the recipe

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Shells Restaurant-Steamed Mussel Appetizer
From: Mimi >
The Shells chain of restaurants has gone out of business. This was my favorite dish and the reason I went. I f anyone worked there and knows this
recipe I would love it.

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Strawberry cake
From: LaVerne Loewe >
I need a recipe for strawberry cake

~~~~~~~~

Subject: Baja fresh Pico de Gallo
From: Dawn >
I would love to get this recipe

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Tracy E. Carman at .
Archives: