Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Posted to rec.food.recipes

Default Nachos on the Grill

Here's one of my favorite grill recipes. It was one of our first
recipe inventions back in the 1990's we tried on the grill. It tastes
delicious! Once you try this recipe you will be sharing with everyone.
It is great to make for big parties.

First cook your taco meat to your liking. We found taco seasoning by
Taco Bell the best! Then Cut one tomato in diced slices and a half
onion also in diced slices. Prepare in other condiments you would like
to put on the nachos.

Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
Spread your favorite Tostitos chips on the cookie sheet
Sprinkle meet and shredded cheese on top of the chips

Start the grill (Taste better on Charcoal Grill with Hickory wood
chips)
Once the grill is hot slide the aluminum foil on to the grill and cook
till cheese is melted
Take chips off the grill and sprinkle tomatoes, onions and any other
condiments on to the chips and Enjoy!

Visit our blogs:
"http://amyniverskitchen.blogspot.com" Amy's Kitchen
"http://paragongrafix.blogspot.com" Graphic Design
"http://networking4you.blogspot.com" Networking

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia Hill at .
Archives:

Nachos Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 75 04-02-2015 10:45 PM
We're having nachos! Julie Bove[_2_] Diabetic 0 01-01-2012 09:35 AM
BBQ nachos Terry[_3_] General Cooking 4 24-08-2009 01:21 AM
Sun nachos Bobo Bonobo® General Cooking 0 03-09-2007 10:00 PM
Macaroni Grill Italian Nachos Kathy Zenger Recipes (moderated) 0 16-10-2006 12:33 AM