Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Patricia D. Hill

Default REQUESTS from Sunday, June 6, 2004

Using Dumpling filling
Almond Velvet
Cicadas
make Cheese Curds from fresh milk
Burmese Main Dish
Antipasta
Slapan or Bakestones
Lemon Cheesecake
Onion Bhajis

~~~~~~~~~

Subject: tunnel of fudge cake
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 16:48:49 -0500

need a recipe for the tunnel of fudge cake. Thanks, Jim

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Jodi" >
Subject: Request Using Dumpling filling
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 03:37:51 GMT

This is an odd request, but I made a bunch of Russian dumplings (palmeni)
yesterday, but I still have a lot of the filling left over. It is about 1
pound of ground beef & pork mixed with diced onions. I'm looking for
ideas
on how to use it. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Daren Hartman" >
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 01:15:45 +0000

Almond Velvet is the milky colored gelatine served in Chinese Fruit
salald. I lost my recipe, which was delicious and would like a
replacement. Thanks for your time.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Elnora " >
Subject: Cicadas
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 22:45:40 +0500

My son is looking for reipes for cooking cicadas. This is for a class
project. Apparantly cicadas are edible.

~~~~~~~~~

From: (Lisa Jo)
Subject: make Cheese Curds from fresh milk
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 23:11:43 -0500

Does anyone know how to make Cheese Curds from fresh milk? Is it
possible to make them from home? I know they can be bought at cheese
factories in the north but I now live in the south and cannot get them.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Benny Fox" >
Subject: Burmese Main Dish
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 2004 11:13:24 +0000

Please, I need to make a Burmese main dish. I don.t have a clue what this
would be. Please send recipes!

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Robin Fields" >
Subject: Antipasta
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 2004 01:16:46 -0000

I am interested in some recipes for antipasta--the food served before the
pasta in an Italian dinner.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Cherry Pickett" >
Subject: Slapan or Bakestones
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 2004 02:49:16 -0000

I am looking for a good recipe for these.

~~~~~~~~~

Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 15:31:35 -0400
Subject: Lemon Cheesecake

Hi all,

Does anyone have a good recipe for Lemon Cheesecake? It's my husband's
favorite kind.

~~~~~~~~~

From: "Jerri Hunt" >
Subject: Onion Bhajis
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 08:32:55 +0500

Looking for a recipe for Onion Bhajis. Ant help appreciated!

~~~~~~~~~

Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
submission to appear.

Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
Recipes, requests, questions and comments: