FoodBanter.com

-   Preserving (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/)
-   -   Pickled Walnuts (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/8787-re-pickled-walnuts.html)

Waldo Centini 09-06-2004 04:10 PM

Pickled Walnuts

Waldo Centini surprised us with

> Unfortunately pickled walnuts are unavailable in my neck of the woods.

To be more precise: Europe, The Netherlands.

--
Waldo

*** Is This A Dead Parrot I See Before Me ***
To respond through email remove removespam

Waldo Centini 20-06-2004 10:57 AM

Pickled Walnuts

MOM PEAGRAM surprised us with

> Depends where you are. I'm in Ontario Canada and the nuts are just right
> for pickling if you like them. We tried it a couple of years ago and they
> were nasty!
> But, here are the recipes I have.

Yesterday I started on the first recipe. They're ready for ther three weeks
in brine now. I'll keep you posted...