dave

Default Hey George

I need a 2 or 3 day vacation. Have you ever thought about hosting a
laid back class or seminar on making hot sauce?

Many Thanks

Dave G
George Shirley

dave wrote:
> I need a 2 or 3 day vacation. Have you ever thought about hosting a
> laid back class or seminar on making hot sauce?
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Dave G

Not really, I can generally give you the things you need to know on
line. You can actually do a Google on this group and it's been posted
many times. I don't consider myself an expert at this but it's just
something I like to do and that I enjoy.

George

Melba's Jammin'

In article >, George
Shirley > wrote:

> dave wrote:
> > I need a 2 or 3 day vacation. Have you ever thought about hosting a
> > laid back class or seminar on making hot sauce?
> >
> > Many Thanks
> >
> > Dave G

> Not really, I can generally give you the things you need to know on
> line. You can actually do a Google on this group and it's been posted
> many times. I don't consider myself an expert at this but it's just
> something I like to do and that I enjoy.
>
> George

Yeah, and it's something you do that I enjoy, too.
--
-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> updated 3-5-04.
Rec.food.cooking's Preserved Fruit Administrator (I've got
George Shirley

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> In article >, George
> Shirley > wrote:
>

>>dave wrote:
>>
>>>I need a 2 or 3 day vacation. Have you ever thought about hosting a
>>>laid back class or seminar on making hot sauce?
>>>
>>>Many Thanks
>>>
>>>Dave G

>>Not really, I can generally give you the things you need to know on
>>line. You can actually do a Google on this group and it's been posted
>>many times. I don't consider myself an expert at this but it's just
>>something I like to do and that I enjoy.
>>
>>George
>>

> Yeah, and it's something you do that I enjoy, too.

Why thank you Ma'am. My lovely wife says that to me too but generally
not about my hot sauce. At our age it's usually about the dinner I
cooked her. <BSEG>

George

OK, George gloria.p Preserving 1 02-04-2011 12:51 PM
George The Joneses Preserving 2 25-05-2006 09:32 PM
Hey George Bush, you OK'd a virtual Auschwitz at GITMO, and you call youself a Christian? Do you know what Auschwitz is, George? The Virtual Auschwitz in Irvine General Cooking 0 31-12-2005 09:13 AM
Where's George? Puester Preserving 9 02-10-2005 05:29 PM
"Come on in, George." Bob (this one) General Cooking 0 15-09-2005 11:24 PM