PW

Default freezing cannoli

I don't think they would get past the mailman..LOL!

Rural PA? Me to I suppose. On the south-western fringes of the Poconos
for me.

PW

In article >,
> wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:07:23 GMT, Pete Wilcox
> > wrote:
>
> >Made a run into Philly to buy a dozen cannoli from Isgro's Pastries.
> >The few I have left; looking for the best method to freeze the pastry
> >to enjoy later?
> >

> Mail them to me, I'll take care of them for you!
>
> Oh. Cannoli. Oh my.
>
> We live in Pennsylvania, in the very rural northern
> Appalachian Mountains and I adore living here, but I must
> say: there aren't many tempting foods around! Not in
> restaurants nor in stores. Good for the budget and
> waistline, I suppose. But not good for the soul.
>
> Pat

PW

I am in Luzerne County and reside with the Interstate 80 & 81 split in
my backyard practically. My distance from Phila. is right about at125
miles to center city.

In article >,
> wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:33:26 GMT, PW >
> wrote:
>
> >I don't think they would get past the mailman..LOL!
> >
> >Rural PA? Me to I suppose. On the south-western fringes of the Poconos
> >for me.

> We're in Tioga County, about in the middle of PA
> (east-to-west) and just up under the NY State border. The
> county (which is geographically large) has 41,000 people...
> *Really* rural. We're about 225 miles from Philly.
>
> Pat

Brian Mailman

PW wrote:

> I don't think they would get past the mailman..LOL!

They wouldn't!

B/

Cannoli Dorothy Yereance Recipes (moderated) 0 02-04-2007 03:56 AM
Cannoli SERGIO General Cooking 21 18-11-2005 06:18 PM
Cannoli SERGIO General Cooking 0 08-11-2005 06:24 PM
Cannoli (7) Collection FERGUS FREECYCLE Recipes (moderated) 0 28-03-2005 03:46 AM
freezing cannoli Pete Wilcox Preserving 0 13-01-2004 01:07 PM