Michael Horowitz

Default What is a 'pressure saucepan'?

Anyone know what a pressure saucepan is? - Mike
Kacey Barriss

Usually, the 2 quart size pressure pan - also referred to by some mfg.
as a pressure skillet.

Works great for cooking meals for 1 or 2 people. Although, I guess the
small 4 qt. pressure cooker could be referred to as a saucepan because
of it's shape.

Kacey

--
Outgoing messages checked with Norton Antivirus 2003.

Melba's Jammin'

In article >, Michael
Horowitz > wrote:

> Anyone know what a pressure saucepan is? - Mike

Pressure cooker. They used to come in 4- and 6-quart models. Believe
the newer ones have more sizes available. Because you can't fill them
full when pressure cooking, I like the 6-quart size for the two of us.
--
-Barb
12-28-03: Tourtiere picture added to my site: <www.jamlady.eboard.com>
Melba's Jammin'

In article >, Michael
Horowitz > wrote:

> Anyone know what a pressure saucepan is? - Mike

The vessel part of the 2-piece pressure cooker (the other part being the
lock-on lid).
--
-Barb
12-28-03: Tourtiere picture added to my site: <www.jamlady.eboard.com>
Also a picture of my Baba Authorized struhadlo for making halushky
"If you're ever in a jam, here I am."
Michael Horowitz

Melba's Jammin' > wrote:

<referenced a web site>

You have a tattoo on a tooth? - Mike

Melba's Jammin'

In article >, Michael
Horowitz > wrote:

> Melba's Jammin' > wrote:
>
> <referenced a web site>
>
> You have a tattoo on a tooth? - Mike

Shhhh! Nobody knows, Mike!. "-)
Actually, I have tats on two teeth. Peach and raspberry -- honoring my
Peach Raspberry Jam as manufactured by the M.A. Gedney Company, Chaska,
MN, as part of their State Fair Prize Winning Recipe line of preserves
and pickles.