zxcvbob

Default soymilk makers

I ordered a soymilk (and rice milk, and almond milk...) maker for Wife for
Christmas. She has been trying all different kinds of high priced
commercial soy products lately (trying to find a brand of soymilk she
likes), so I *think* she will like this contraption.

What do you do with the okara that's left over? Would it be a good binder
for my homemade salami? Or a filler in meatballs? Or mixed into homemade
bread dough? Or...?

What do you get if you just salt it and dehydrate it? (poor quality
imitation bacon bits, probably)

Thanks, regards,
Bob

Soymilk Nancy Young General Cooking 11 27-02-2005 05:52 PM
How to make Soymilk taste better? Vegetarian cooking 7 20-01-2005 05:34 AM
Soymilk maker zxcvbob General Cooking 9 07-12-2004 11:16 AM
Is my soymilk going bad? I don't know how to tell. Mike Vegan 6 05-01-2004 04:53 AM
reviews of soymilk makers?? Gary Beckwith Vegan 1 13-10-2003 11:57 AM