John LaBella

Default ISO University Home preserving resource

I seem to recall one of the US universities was establishing itself as a
good repository of information on Home Preserving and canning. But suffering
from CRS I can't remember the site. Can anyone help?
Thanks

--
The posting email address is not read or received
to contact me email me chefUnderscorejohn at the dash office dash party dot

---

zxcvbob

John LaBella wrote:
> I seem to recall one of the US universities was establishing itself as a
> good repository of information on Home Preserving and canning. But suffering
> from CRS I can't remember the site. Can anyone help?
> Thanks

Can't Remember Syndrome? ;-)

Here's the link you want: <http://www.uga.edu/nchfp> There's something
similar at all of the land grant colleges, but this site at UGA is one
of the big 'uns.

Bob

Melba's Jammin'

In article <KNvqb.129062$HS4.1024360@attbi_s01>, "John LaBella"
> wrote:

> I seem to recall one of the US universities was establishing itself as a
> good repository of information on Home Preserving and canning. But
> suffering
> from CRS I can't remember the site. Can anyone help?
> Thanks

Here you go: http://www.uga.edu/nchfp/
(University of Georgia)
--
-Barb (www.jamlady.eboard.com updated 10-16-03; check the PickleHats tab, too.)
Melba's Jammin'

In article >, zxcvbob
> wrote:
(snip)

> Here's the link you want: <http://www.uga.edu/nchfp> There's something
> similar at all of the land grant colleges, but this site at UGA is one
> of the big 'uns.
>
> Bob

Man, the U of M's extension service is in dire straits. They cut deep
at Mr. Pawlenty's desiring. Here's what we can look forward to:
1-800-854-1678 from 9-4 weekdays, with an hour out for lunch at noon.
The AnswerLine. I have no idea who's staffing it. My extension agent,
Marilyn Hermann took an early retirement last July. Oh, they're
eliminating the monthly award winning (don't know whose award they won)
Extension Line publication. "We will be using technology in new ways
as Extension becomes a new organization. We will help you navigate the
information highway to get the most upto-date information 24 hours a
day." Better have a computer.
--
-Barb (www.jamlady.eboard.com updated 10-16-03; check the PickleHats tab, too.)