Posted to rec.food.preserving
The Cook

Default A Prize

I just got a letter from Jarden with 2 $5.00 coupons for Ball
products. Took me a few minutes to figure out what they a for. It
is a Ball "Food Preservation Award" meaning that I won second place at
the county fair in a category and used a Ball jar and lid. Guess who
is going to make sure to use matching jar/lid on whatever I enter from
now on.

Ups the winnings to $22.00.
--
Susan N.

Femcan wanted & prize Sidhu Recipes 0 18-07-2008 03:43 PM
6/49: PRIZE NOTIFICATION LETTER! NOTIFICATION DEPARTMENT Sourdough 2 02-05-2008 05:20 PM
prize Ginny Sourdough 0 02-10-2004 01:42 AM
What a prize swooper Wine 3 25-12-2003 08:06 PM