Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Just a little early

Wishing all my rfp folk a Happy Thanksgiving.

Whether you celebrate the day with a crowd or
alone, I hope you each of you has something
to be thankful for.

gloria p
Posted to rec.food.preserving

On 11/26/2014 2:54 PM, gloria p wrote:

> Wishing all my rfp folk a Happy Thanksgiving.
>
> Whether you celebrate the day with a crowd or
> alone, I hope you each of you has something
> to be thankful for.
>
> gloria p

We wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving. We are getting together at
our eldest grandson's home on Saturday, he works on T-Day and Friday so
we celebrate on Saturday. He is cooking the turkey and the dressing, the
rest of us are bringing good stuff to add on including the ham I will be
baking Saturday morning. Miz Anne is bringing two lemon meringue pies,
the ones the grands and greats love enough to eat them all. Tilly will
stay home but we will bring her some goodies that evening.

Yesterday and today we have been putting together some garage cabinets I
bought online on sale, very much need the storage space and they turned
out cheaper than trying to make them myself. Even cheaper than Lowe's I
found out before I ordered and free shipping. It is a struggle for us to
handle stuff that heavy but we're slowly getting it done. I might have
to end up putting in a small overhead crane in the garage since my heavy
lifting days are long gone. Tilly acts as though she wants to help but
she has no hands and only weighs nineteen lbs. <G>

Have a happy holiday.]

George, Miz Anne, and Tilly Dawg
Posted to rec.food.preserving

gloria p wrote:

> Wishing all my rfp folk a Happy Thanksgiving.
>
> Whether you celebrate the day with a crowd or
> alone, I hope you each of you has something
> to be thankful for.

thank you! you too! all around...

songbird
Posted to rec.food.preserving

In article >, gloria p
> wrote:

> Wishing all my rfp folk a Happy Thanksgiving.
>
> Whether you celebrate the day with a crowd or
> alone, I hope you each of you has something
> to be thankful for.

We celebrate Thanksgiving earlier here than you do, but Canadian
Christmas is well underway!

;-)

djb

--
"I'm a man, but I can change... If I have to... I guess." -- Red Green

I know it's almost a day early, but... ChattyCathy General Cooking 0 06-03-2010 04:10 PM
did I buy too early? Eddie Barbecue 3 21-11-2009 10:07 PM
It's never too early [email protected] General Cooking 0 10-08-2007 05:34 AM
Early Easter The Bubbo General Cooking 1 10-04-2006 05:42 AM