Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Otto's Hungarian Import Store and Deli Burbank CA

Found them online when trying to source the pickles my wife bought and
doesn't remember where. I'll check them out on my next excursion.

http://www.hungariandeli.com/

families: https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ Thank a Veteran! Support Our Troops!
http://anymarine.com/ You are not forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to rec.food.preserving

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> Found them online when trying to source the pickles my wife bought and
> doesn't remember where. I'll check them out on my next excursion.
>
> http://www.hungariandeli.com/

Wow, the picture of their store on their home page is really impressive!

Posted to rec.food.preserving

"Wallace" > wrote:
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message

> > Found them online when trying to source the pickles my wife bought and
> > doesn't remember where. I'll check them out on my next excursion.
> >
> > http://www.hungariandeli.com/

> Wow, the picture of their store on their home page is really impressive!

No lie! I can't wait for my wife to drive me down there!

Chateau Burbank Dave Devine Wine 3 20-07-2006 06:32 AM
TN's Hanukkah-mas Dinner and Ch. Burbank Chard Hunt Wine 5 30-12-2005 08:40 AM
Chateau Burbank JF Winemaking 4 29-11-2005 05:26 AM
Ping: Alley, Otto and Shaun sf General Cooking 16 23-06-2005 10:49 AM
TN: Ch. Burbank Chardonnay 2001 Emery Davis Wine 2 15-03-2005 09:25 AM