FoodBanter.com

-   Preserving (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/)
-   -   Corned beef again (https://www.foodbanter.com/preserving/394471-re-corned-beef-again.html)

Wallace 07-03-2010 03:51 AM

Corned beef again

Nick, this post is a keeper!

snipped (and saved)

Nick Cramer 07-03-2010 08:45 AM

Corned beef again

"Wallace" > wrote:
> Nick, this post is a keeper!

> > Some good rye bread, mustard, a dill pickle and a beer. Ahhh, batampt!

Thanks, Wallace. I forgot red onion and fresh ground horseradish!

Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~ USMC 1365061

stormy 16-03-2010 07:06 PM

Corned beef again

On Mar 6, 11:51*pm, "Wallace" > wrote:
> Nick, this post is a keeper!
>
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message

ten.
> > Thanks ! ! * * * * * * * * ~Semper Fi~ * * * * * * * *USMC 1365061

i was nat able to view thw web site. can you send this to me
privately. I have wanted to learn how to corn beef. it would go well
with all my smooking as i buy meets on sale when i can.