sandra

Default aubergine

Any tried and true recipes to preserve aubergine other than freezing?
Would appreciate any recipes.
thanks!
George Shirley

sandra wrote:

> Any tried and true recipes to preserve aubergine other than freezing?
> Would appreciate any recipes.
> thanks!

Freezing is the only way I know to have quality eggplant for later use.
Every other method I've tried has turned out terrible. Even dehydrating
them doesn't work well, they hydrate back as shoe leather.

The only two ways I have found to freeze aubergine as a quality product
is moussaka and caponata. HTH

George