AP

Default Home grown chillies

This is my first attempt at home grown chillies. I am ready to pick but have
notices that inside some the seeds have turned a little brown. They are
Green chilli peppers and externally look very healthy. Could someone tell me
if this is normal and it is OK to either freeze or pickle them
Thanks

AP

George Shirley

AP wrote:
> This is my first attempt at home grown chillies. I am ready to pick but have
> notices that inside some the seeds have turned a little brown. They are
> Green chilli peppers and externally look very healthy. Could someone tell me
> if this is normal and it is OK to either freeze or pickle them
> Thanks
>
> AP

Yeah, it's normal and I wouldn't worry too much about it. The chiles are
starting to get really ripe AFAIK.

George

Anita Amaro

"George Shirley" > wrote in message
t...
> AP wrote:
> > This is my first attempt at home grown chillies. I am ready to pick but

have
> > notices that inside some the seeds have turned a little brown. They are
> > Green chilli peppers and externally look very healthy. Could someone

tell me
> > if this is normal and it is OK to either freeze or pickle them
> > Thanks
> >
> > AP
> >

> Yeah, it's normal and I wouldn't worry too much about it. The chiles are
> starting to get really ripe AFAIK.
>
> George

Hey George, I've got some wild fermentation going on in a crock of green
chile sauce. I used the same process as I've used in the past with mixed red
& yellow peppers but this has just taken on a life of its own.

Here's what I did:

Stemmed but did not seed half a bushel of green chiles (man are they hot but
good). The red ones were slightly larger and not so hot so I actually seeded
those. Made three gallons or so of the red stuff.

Ground up in food processor and added a salt/vinegar/water brine. Standard
stuff. Let it set in a crock for a couple weeks, then I do a finer grind in
the blender. Let is sit a couple more weeks and then jar and process. Well,
it's a couple more weeks after that now and the stuff is still bubbling and
overflowing in some manner (I suspect it erupts but I've never actually
caught it doing so).

It has been unseasonably warm these past couple weeks, I'm wondering if this
has something to do with it?

It tastes great and smells wonderful, but it's still very busy fermenting.
Was it the seeds? Will it stop? Should I just bring the stuff to a good boil
and then jar it up?

Hoping you can help solve the mystery.

Many thanks for your expertise,

Anita

George Shirley

Anita Amaro wrote:
> "George Shirley" > wrote in message
> t...
>
>>AP wrote:
>>
>>>This is my first attempt at home grown chillies. I am ready to pick but

> have
>
>>>notices that inside some the seeds have turned a little brown. They are
>>>Green chilli peppers and externally look very healthy. Could someone

> tell me
>
>>>if this is normal and it is OK to either freeze or pickle them
>>>Thanks
>>>
>>>AP
>>>

>>Yeah, it's normal and I wouldn't worry too much about it. The chiles are
>>starting to get really ripe AFAIK.
>>
>>George
>>

> Hey George, I've got some wild fermentation going on in a crock of green
> chile sauce. I used the same process as I've used in the past with mixed red
> & yellow peppers but this has just taken on a life of its own.
>
> Here's what I did:
>
> Stemmed but did not seed half a bushel of green chiles (man are they hot but
> good). The red ones were slightly larger and not so hot so I actually seeded
> those. Made three gallons or so of the red stuff.
>
> Ground up in food processor and added a salt/vinegar/water brine. Standard
> stuff. Let it set in a crock for a couple weeks, then I do a finer grind in
> the blender. Let is sit a couple more weeks and then jar and process. Well,
> it's a couple more weeks after that now and the stuff is still bubbling and
> overflowing in some manner (I suspect it erupts but I've never actually
> caught it doing so).
>
> It has been unseasonably warm these past couple weeks, I'm wondering if this
> has something to do with it?
>
> It tastes great and smells wonderful, but it's still very busy fermenting.
> Was it the seeds? Will it stop? Should I just bring the stuff to a good boil
> and then jar it up?
>
> Hoping you can help solve the mystery.
>
> Many thanks for your expertise,
>
> Anita

Sounds like wild yeast spores and the hot weather are working. If it
hasn't gone moldy or grown fuzz you should still be okay. Not the way I
ferment sauce but, hey, if it works, it works.

George

George Shirley

Anita Amaro wrote:
> "George Shirley" > wrote in message
> t...
>
>>AP wrote:
>>
>>>This is my first attempt at home grown chillies. I am ready to pick but

> have
>
>>>notices that inside some the seeds have turned a little brown. They are
>>>Green chilli peppers and externally look very healthy. Could someone

> tell me
>
>>>if this is normal and it is OK to either freeze or pickle them
>>>Thanks
>>>
>>>AP
>>>

>>Yeah, it's normal and I wouldn't worry too much about it. The chiles are
>>starting to get really ripe AFAIK.
>>
>>George
>>

> Hey George, I've got some wild fermentation going on in a crock of green
> chile sauce. I used the same process as I've used in the past with mixed red
> & yellow peppers but this has just taken on a life of its own.
>
> Here's what I did:
>
> Stemmed but did not seed half a bushel of green chiles (man are they hot but
> good). The red ones were slightly larger and not so hot so I actually seeded
> those. Made three gallons or so of the red stuff.
>
> Ground up in food processor and added a salt/vinegar/water brine. Standard
> stuff. Let it set in a crock for a couple weeks, then I do a finer grind in
> the blender. Let is sit a couple more weeks and then jar and process. Well,
> it's a couple more weeks after that now and the stuff is still bubbling and
> overflowing in some manner (I suspect it erupts but I've never actually
> caught it doing so).
>
> It has been unseasonably warm these past couple weeks, I'm wondering if this
> has something to do with it?
>
> It tastes great and smells wonderful, but it's still very busy fermenting.
> Was it the seeds? Will it stop? Should I just bring the stuff to a good boil
> and then jar it up?
>
> Hoping you can help solve the mystery.
>
> Many thanks for your expertise,
>
> Anita

Sounds like wild yeast spores and the hot weather are working. If it
hasn't gone moldy or grown fuzz you should still be okay. Not the way I
ferment sauce but, hey, if it works, it works.

George

Anita Amaro

"George Shirley" > wrote in message
. ..
> Anita Amaro wrote:
> > "George Shirley" > wrote in message
> > t...

> > have

> > tell me

> >>Yeah, it's normal and I wouldn't worry too much about it. The chiles are
> >>starting to get really ripe AFAIK.
> >>
> >>George
> >>

> > Hey George, I've got some wild fermentation going on in a crock of green
> > chile sauce. I used the same process as I've used in the past with mixed

red
> > & yellow peppers but this has just taken on a life of its own.
> >
> > Here's what I did:
> >
> > Stemmed but did not seed half a bushel of green chiles (man are they hot

but
> > good). The red ones were slightly larger and not so hot so I actually

seeded
> > those. Made three gallons or so of the red stuff.
> >
> > Ground up in food processor and added a salt/vinegar/water brine.

Standard
> > stuff. Let it set in a crock for a couple weeks, then I do a finer grind

in
> > the blender. Let is sit a couple more weeks and then jar and process.

Well,
> > it's a couple more weeks after that now and the stuff is still bubbling

and
> > overflowing in some manner (I suspect it erupts but I've never actually
> > caught it doing so).
> >
> > It has been unseasonably warm these past couple weeks, I'm wondering if

this
> > has something to do with it?
> >
> > It tastes great and smells wonderful, but it's still very busy

fermenting.
> > Was it the seeds? Will it stop? Should I just bring the stuff to a good

boil
> > and then jar it up?
> >
> > Hoping you can help solve the mystery.
> >
> > Many thanks for your expertise,
> >
> > Anita
> >

> Sounds like wild yeast spores and the hot weather are working. If it
> hasn't gone moldy or grown fuzz you should still be okay. Not the way I
> ferment sauce but, hey, if it works, it works.
>
> George

No mold, no fuzz, none at all. When do you think it will stop, or should I
just give it a boil and can as usual? It's making a mess (right next to the
elderberry wine... also fermenting).

A.

AP

Thanks George

Alan
"George Shirley" > wrote in message
t...
> AP wrote:
>> This is my first attempt at home grown chillies. I am ready to pick but
>> have notices that inside some the seeds have turned a little brown. They
>> are Green chilli peppers and externally look very healthy. Could someone
>> tell me if this is normal and it is OK to either freeze or pickle them
>> Thanks
>>
>> AP

> Yeah, it's normal and I wouldn't worry too much about it. The chiles are
> starting to get really ripe AFAIK.
>
> George

AP

Thanks George

Alan
"George Shirley" > wrote in message
t...
> AP wrote:
>> This is my first attempt at home grown chillies. I am ready to pick but
>> have notices that inside some the seeds have turned a little brown. They
>> are Green chilli peppers and externally look very healthy. Could someone
>> tell me if this is normal and it is OK to either freeze or pickle them
>> Thanks
>>
>> AP

> Yeah, it's normal and I wouldn't worry too much about it. The chiles are
> starting to get really ripe AFAIK.
>
> George

AP

Thanks George

Alan
"George Shirley" > wrote in message
t...
> AP wrote:
>> This is my first attempt at home grown chillies. I am ready to pick but
>> have notices that inside some the seeds have turned a little brown. They
>> are Green chilli peppers and externally look very healthy. Could someone
>> tell me if this is normal and it is OK to either freeze or pickle them
>> Thanks
>>
>> AP

> Yeah, it's normal and I wouldn't worry too much about it. The chiles are
> starting to get really ripe AFAIK.
>
> George

George Shirley

Anita Amaro wrote:
> "George Shirley" > wrote in message
> . ..
>
>>Anita Amaro wrote:
>>
>>>"George Shirley" > wrote in message
.net...

>>>have

>>>tell me

>>>Hey George, I've got some wild fermentation going on in a crock of green
>>>chile sauce. I used the same process as I've used in the past with mixed

> red
>
>>>& yellow peppers but this has just taken on a life of its own.
>>>
>>>Here's what I did:
>>>
>>>Stemmed but did not seed half a bushel of green chiles (man are they hot

> but
>
>>>good). The red ones were slightly larger and not so hot so I actually

> seeded
>
>>>those. Made three gallons or so of the red stuff.
>>>
>>>Ground up in food processor and added a salt/vinegar/water brine.

> Standard
>
>>>stuff. Let it set in a crock for a couple weeks, then I do a finer grind

> in
>
>>>the blender. Let is sit a couple more weeks and then jar and process.

> Well,
>
>>>it's a couple more weeks after that now and the stuff is still bubbling

> and
>
>>>overflowing in some manner (I suspect it erupts but I've never actually
>>>caught it doing so).
>>>
>>>It has been unseasonably warm these past couple weeks, I'm wondering if

> this
>
>>>has something to do with it?
>>>
>>>It tastes great and smells wonderful, but it's still very busy

> fermenting.
>
>>>Was it the seeds? Will it stop? Should I just bring the stuff to a good

> boil
>
>>>and then jar it up?
>>>
>>>Hoping you can help solve the mystery.
>>>
>>>Many thanks for your expertise,
>>>
>>>Anita
>>>

>>Sounds like wild yeast spores and the hot weather are working. If it
>>hasn't gone moldy or grown fuzz you should still be okay. Not the way I
>>ferment sauce but, hey, if it works, it works.
>>
>>George
>>

> No mold, no fuzz, none at all. When do you think it will stop, or should I
> just give it a boil and can as usual? It's making a mess (right next to the
> elderberry wine... also fermenting).
>
> A.

What do you intend to do with the chiles? If you're making a hot sauce
let them ferment until they're done. Tabasco lets theirs ferment for up
to three years. I let mine go until they smell just right but I use a
different method than you do. If you're happy with where they are then
can them, if not let them go until they're done and put the crock or
whatever in a large plastic pan to catch the overflow.

Good luck with the elderberry wine, I had to end up filtering mine a few
times after the fermentation was over, sediment didn't want to settle.

George

George Shirley

Anita Amaro wrote:
> "George Shirley" > wrote in message
> . ..
>
>>Anita Amaro wrote:
>>
>>>"George Shirley" > wrote in message
.net...

>>>have

>>>tell me

>>>Hey George, I've got some wild fermentation going on in a crock of green
>>>chile sauce. I used the same process as I've used in the past with mixed

> red
>
>>>& yellow peppers but this has just taken on a life of its own.
>>>
>>>Here's what I did:
>>>
>>>Stemmed but did not seed half a bushel of green chiles (man are they hot

> but
>
>>>good). The red ones were slightly larger and not so hot so I actually

> seeded
>
>>>those. Made three gallons or so of the red stuff.
>>>
>>>Ground up in food processor and added a salt/vinegar/water brine.

> Standard
>
>>>stuff. Let it set in a crock for a couple weeks, then I do a finer grind

> in
>
>>>the blender. Let is sit a couple more weeks and then jar and process.

> Well,
>
>>>it's a couple more weeks after that now and the stuff is still bubbling

> and
>
>>>overflowing in some manner (I suspect it erupts but I've never actually
>>>caught it doing so).
>>>
>>>It has been unseasonably warm these past couple weeks, I'm wondering if

> this
>
>>>has something to do with it?
>>>
>>>It tastes great and smells wonderful, but it's still very busy

> fermenting.
>
>>>Was it the seeds? Will it stop? Should I just bring the stuff to a good

> boil
>
>>>and then jar it up?
>>>
>>>Hoping you can help solve the mystery.
>>>
>>>Many thanks for your expertise,
>>>
>>>Anita
>>>

>>Sounds like wild yeast spores and the hot weather are working. If it
>>hasn't gone moldy or grown fuzz you should still be okay. Not the way I
>>ferment sauce but, hey, if it works, it works.
>>
>>George
>>

> No mold, no fuzz, none at all. When do you think it will stop, or should I
> just give it a boil and can as usual? It's making a mess (right next to the
> elderberry wine... also fermenting).
>
> A.

What do you intend to do with the chiles? If you're making a hot sauce
let them ferment until they're done. Tabasco lets theirs ferment for up
to three years. I let mine go until they smell just right but I use a
different method than you do. If you're happy with where they are then
can them, if not let them go until they're done and put the crock or
whatever in a large plastic pan to catch the overflow.

Good luck with the elderberry wine, I had to end up filtering mine a few
times after the fermentation was over, sediment didn't want to settle.

George

Anita Amaro

"George Shirley" > wrote in message
> Anita Amaro wrote:
> > "George Shirley" > wrote in message
> > . ..

> .net...

<SNIP>

> >>Sounds like wild yeast spores and the hot weather are working. If it
> >>hasn't gone moldy or grown fuzz you should still be okay. Not the way I
> >>ferment sauce but, hey, if it works, it works.
> >>
> >>George
> >>

> > No mold, no fuzz, none at all. When do you think it will stop, or should

> > just give it a boil and can as usual? It's making a mess (right next to

the
> > elderberry wine... also fermenting).
> >
> > A.
> >

> What do you intend to do with the chiles? If you're making a hot sauce
> let them ferment until they're done. Tabasco lets theirs ferment for up
> to three years. I let mine go until they smell just right but I use a
> different method than you do. If you're happy with where they are then
> can them, if not let them go until they're done and put the crock or
> whatever in a large plastic pan to catch the overflow.
>
> Good luck with the elderberry wine, I had to end up filtering mine a few
> times after the fermentation was over, sediment didn't want to settle.
>
> George

Making hot sauce. I think I'll let them go a while more then. Once it cools
off again, I suspect it will slow down. We'll see. I also found your method
of fermentation so maybe we'll give that a try next year.

Thanks so much.

Anita

zxcvbob

George Shirley wrote:
> Anita Amaro wrote:
>
>> "George Shirley" > wrote in message
>> . ..

>> red

>> but

>> seeded

>> Standard

>> in

>> Well,

>> and

>> this

>> fermenting.

>> boil

>>> Sounds like wild yeast spores and the hot weather are working. If it
>>> hasn't gone moldy or grown fuzz you should still be okay. Not the way I
>>> ferment sauce but, hey, if it works, it works.
>>>
>>> George
>>>

>> No mold, no fuzz, none at all. When do you think it will stop, or
>> should I
>> just give it a boil and can as usual? It's making a mess (right next
>> to the
>> elderberry wine... also fermenting).
>>
>> A.
>>

> What do you intend to do with the chiles? If you're making a hot sauce
> let them ferment until they're done. Tabasco lets theirs ferment for up
> to three years. I let mine go until they smell just right but I use a
> different method than you do. If you're happy with where they are then
> can them, if not let them go until they're done and put the crock or
> whatever in a large plastic pan to catch the overflow.
>
> Good luck with the elderberry wine, I had to end up filtering mine a few
> times after the fermentation was over, sediment didn't want to settle.
>
> George

If your juice or wine won't settle out clear, try adding some pectic
enzyme, a.k.a pectinase. Or jus drink it from a dark glass.

Best regards,
Bob
zxcvbob

George Shirley wrote:
> Anita Amaro wrote:
>
>> "George Shirley" > wrote in message
>> . ..

>> red

>> but

>> seeded

>> Standard

>> in

>> Well,

>> and

>> this

>> fermenting.

>> boil

>>> Sounds like wild yeast spores and the hot weather are working. If it
>>> hasn't gone moldy or grown fuzz you should still be okay. Not the way I
>>> ferment sauce but, hey, if it works, it works.
>>>
>>> George
>>>

>> No mold, no fuzz, none at all. When do you think it will stop, or
>> should I
>> just give it a boil and can as usual? It's making a mess (right next
>> to the
>> elderberry wine... also fermenting).
>>
>> A.
>>

> What do you intend to do with the chiles? If you're making a hot sauce
> let them ferment until they're done. Tabasco lets theirs ferment for up
> to three years. I let mine go until they smell just right but I use a
> different method than you do. If you're happy with where they are then
> can them, if not let them go until they're done and put the crock or
> whatever in a large plastic pan to catch the overflow.
>
> Good luck with the elderberry wine, I had to end up filtering mine a few
> times after the fermentation was over, sediment didn't want to settle.
>
> George

If your juice or wine won't settle out clear, try adding some pectic
enzyme, a.k.a pectinase. Or jus drink it from a dark glass.

Best regards,
Bob
zxcvbob

George Shirley wrote:
> Anita Amaro wrote:
>
>> "George Shirley" > wrote in message
>> . ..

>> red

>> but

>> seeded

>> Standard

>> in

>> Well,

>> and

>> this

>> fermenting.

>> boil

>>> Sounds like wild yeast spores and the hot weather are working. If it
>>> hasn't gone moldy or grown fuzz you should still be okay. Not the way I
>>> ferment sauce but, hey, if it works, it works.
>>>
>>> George
>>>

>> No mold, no fuzz, none at all. When do you think it will stop, or
>> should I
>> just give it a boil and can as usual? It's making a mess (right next
>> to the
>> elderberry wine... also fermenting).
>>
>> A.
>>

> What do you intend to do with the chiles? If you're making a hot sauce
> let them ferment until they're done. Tabasco lets theirs ferment for up
> to three years. I let mine go until they smell just right but I use a
> different method than you do. If you're happy with where they are then
> can them, if not let them go until they're done and put the crock or
> whatever in a large plastic pan to catch the overflow.
>
> Good luck with the elderberry wine, I had to end up filtering mine a few
> times after the fermentation was over, sediment didn't want to settle.
>
> George

If your juice or wine won't settle out clear, try adding some pectic
enzyme, a.k.a pectinase. Or jus drink it from a dark glass.

Best regards,
Bob

Blanche Nonken

George Shirley > wrote:

> Good luck with the elderberry wine, I had to end up filtering mine a few
> times after the fermentation was over, sediment didn't want to settle.

You can buy flocculant (or whatever it's called) at wine/beer making
suppliers, to settle the crud. I've used it on occasion.
Blanche Nonken

George Shirley > wrote:

> Good luck with the elderberry wine, I had to end up filtering mine a few
> times after the fermentation was over, sediment didn't want to settle.

You can buy flocculant (or whatever it's called) at wine/beer making
suppliers, to settle the crud. I've used it on occasion.
George Shirley

Blanche Nonken wrote:
> George Shirley > wrote:
>

>>Good luck with the elderberry wine, I had to end up filtering mine a few
>>times after the fermentation was over, sediment didn't want to settle.

> You can buy flocculant (or whatever it's called) at wine/beer making
> suppliers, to settle the crud. I've used it on occasion.

Last time I tried to make elderberry wine was about 40 years ago, didn't
like the taste so didn't do it again. No such thing as wine/beer making
suppliers in the south back then that I ever heard of. I even got
investigated by the sheriff for making my own wine, surprised him that
it was legal. Reckon he thought I might be a moonshiner. Luckily we had
the still well hidden.

George

George Shirley

Blanche Nonken wrote:
> George Shirley > wrote:
>

>>Good luck with the elderberry wine, I had to end up filtering mine a few
>>times after the fermentation was over, sediment didn't want to settle.

> You can buy flocculant (or whatever it's called) at wine/beer making
> suppliers, to settle the crud. I've used it on occasion.

Last time I tried to make elderberry wine was about 40 years ago, didn't
like the taste so didn't do it again. No such thing as wine/beer making
suppliers in the south back then that I ever heard of. I even got
investigated by the sheriff for making my own wine, surprised him that
it was legal. Reckon he thought I might be a moonshiner. Luckily we had
the still well hidden.

George

Blanche Nonken

George Shirley > wrote:

> Blanche Nonken wrote:
> > George Shirley > wrote:
> >

> >>Good luck with the elderberry wine, I had to end up filtering mine a few
> >>times after the fermentation was over, sediment didn't want to settle.

> > You can buy flocculant (or whatever it's called) at wine/beer making
> > suppliers, to settle the crud. I've used it on occasion.

> Last time I tried to make elderberry wine was about 40 years ago, didn't
> like the taste so didn't do it again. No such thing as wine/beer making
> suppliers in the south back then that I ever heard of. I even got
> investigated by the sheriff for making my own wine, surprised him that
> it was legal. Reckon he thought I might be a moonshiner. Luckily we had
> the still well hidden.

Even in this day and age, lots of people don't know it's legal.

Hah. Still. I used to prefer a chest freezer.

Blanche Nonken

George Shirley > wrote:

> Blanche Nonken wrote:
> > George Shirley > wrote:
> >

> >>Good luck with the elderberry wine, I had to end up filtering mine a few
> >>times after the fermentation was over, sediment didn't want to settle.

> > You can buy flocculant (or whatever it's called) at wine/beer making
> > suppliers, to settle the crud. I've used it on occasion.

> Last time I tried to make elderberry wine was about 40 years ago, didn't
> like the taste so didn't do it again. No such thing as wine/beer making
> suppliers in the south back then that I ever heard of. I even got
> investigated by the sheriff for making my own wine, surprised him that
> it was legal. Reckon he thought I might be a moonshiner. Luckily we had
> the still well hidden.

Even in this day and age, lots of people don't know it's legal.

Hah. Still. I used to prefer a chest freezer.
Bob (this one)

Blanche Nonken wrote:
> George Shirley > wrote:
>
>>Blanche Nonken wrote:

>>>You can buy flocculant (or whatever it's called) at wine/beer making
>>>suppliers, to settle the crud. I've used it on occasion.

Or do the old egg white treatment. Google.

>>Last time I tried to make elderberry wine was about 40 years ago, didn't
>>like the taste so didn't do it again. No such thing as wine/beer making
>>suppliers in the south back then that I ever heard of. I even got
>>investigated by the sheriff for making my own wine, surprised him that
>>it was legal. Reckon he thought I might be a moonshiner. Luckily we had
>>the still well hidden.

> Even in this day and age, lots of people don't know it's legal.
>
> Hah. Still. I used to prefer a chest freezer.

You, um, froze your chest? How did you thaw it? (That'll be 3 bucks
for the setup.)

Pastorio

Bob (this one)

Blanche Nonken wrote:
> George Shirley > wrote:
>
>>Blanche Nonken wrote:

>>>You can buy flocculant (or whatever it's called) at wine/beer making
>>>suppliers, to settle the crud. I've used it on occasion.

Or do the old egg white treatment. Google.

>>Last time I tried to make elderberry wine was about 40 years ago, didn't
>>like the taste so didn't do it again. No such thing as wine/beer making
>>suppliers in the south back then that I ever heard of. I even got
>>investigated by the sheriff for making my own wine, surprised him that
>>it was legal. Reckon he thought I might be a moonshiner. Luckily we had
>>the still well hidden.

> Even in this day and age, lots of people don't know it's legal.
>
> Hah. Still. I used to prefer a chest freezer.

You, um, froze your chest? How did you thaw it? (That'll be 3 bucks
for the setup.)

Pastorio

Blanche Nonken

"Bob (this one)" > wrote:

> > Hah. Still. I used to prefer a chest freezer.

> You, um, froze your chest? How did you thaw it? (That'll be 3 bucks
> for the setup.)

I twisted the dials until the temperature rose. Duh.
Blanche Nonken

"Bob (this one)" > wrote:

> > Hah. Still. I used to prefer a chest freezer.

> You, um, froze your chest? How did you thaw it? (That'll be 3 bucks
> for the setup.)

I twisted the dials until the temperature rose. Duh.

Bob (this one)

Blanche Nonken wrote:

> "Bob (this one)" > wrote:
>
>>>Hah. Still. I used to prefer a chest freezer.

>>You, um, froze your chest? How did you thaw it? (That'll be 3 bucks
>>for the setup.)

> I twisted the dials until the temperature rose. Duh.

Ka-boom-cha.

<LOL>

Pastorio

Bob (this one)

Blanche Nonken wrote:

> "Bob (this one)" > wrote:
>
>>>Hah. Still. I used to prefer a chest freezer.

>>You, um, froze your chest? How did you thaw it? (That'll be 3 bucks
>>for the setup.)

> I twisted the dials until the temperature rose. Duh.

Ka-boom-cha.

<LOL>

Pastorio

Blanche Nonken

"Bob (this one)" > wrote:

> Blanche Nonken wrote:

> >>You, um, froze your chest? How did you thaw it? (That'll be 3 bucks
> >>for the setup.)

> > I twisted the dials until the temperature rose. Duh.

> Ka-boom-cha.
>
> <LOL>
>
> Pastorio

The check's in your mouth.
Blanche Nonken

"Bob (this one)" > wrote:

> Blanche Nonken wrote:

> >>You, um, froze your chest? How did you thaw it? (That'll be 3 bucks
> >>for the setup.)

> > I twisted the dials until the temperature rose. Duh.

> Ka-boom-cha.
>
> <LOL>
>
> Pastorio

The check's in your mouth.
Bob (this one)

Blanche Nonken wrote:

> "Bob (this one)" > wrote:
>
>>Blanche Nonken wrote:

>>>I twisted the dials until the temperature rose. Duh.

>>Ka-boom-cha.
>>
>><LOL>
>>
>>Pastorio

> The check's in your mouth.

I'll still respect your mail in the morning.

Pastorio