Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default Can anyone identify this food?...

I caught the tail end of a PBS show called "Daisy Cooks" and would
love to find out now to make one of the dishes she had just finished.
I tried to find it on her website and googled it, but I had no luck,
probably because of the spelling. I believe she pronounced it "coca".
It looked like a pizza dough covered with carmelized onion and some
kind of sausage. It looked wonderful! Not being latin, I;m sure I
misunderstood what she called it. Can anyone help me out with the
correct spelling? Thanks.
John
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

I got her website, but only a few recipes are displayed. A disclaimer
stated that because many recipes are in her cookbook, her publishers
forbid her to put them on her website! I can understand this, however,
I was hoping that it was a generic Latin dish, available anywhere, not
something she invented.

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 01:44:18 GMT, Steve Wertz