wtrplnet

Default thanks, George!

> I'm a proud member of the reality-based community, living in a blue
> precinct, in a blue city, in a blue county, in a blue state. Yes, I
> really did look up all the election results.

Are you all aware that when you reply to this idiot cross-poster you show
up in unintended places? I may agree with what he says but his tactics are
somewhat less than honorable. Just look at the header in the original post
to see where your response will end up unless you clean it up before
posting.

I've cleaned it up so that I am now only responding to this group. I've
warned people in other groups, but allas, it does get tiring. Just watch
out. Jerks like cowboy USE regular people like you and me. Even if I agree
with him, I will never promote his tactics.

Alan

marriz

You should not have posted this and exposed your stupidity to the
world.
The problems our President George W. Bush has have been inherited from
the administrative horror of
Bill Klinton and his lesbo wife.
During a war you MUST NOT criticise a president unless they are like
Klinton...he should be in jail not walking around making money.
President Bush is a hero to the people of the world and they recognize
the his actions the same as those epic proportions faced by Hannibal
and
Gengis Kahn. He is leading us into real control of this world and not
a pansy sideliner like Klinton and Karter.
Learn to love this President as he will be running for another term.
It is all set to go.

G Henslee

marriz wrote:
> You should not have posted this and exposed your stupidity to the
> world.

amen.
oldfart

All you liberals go run off and yank your cranks and listen to moore
and all the other lefties and leave running the country to people who
care. I wanna hear you squeal like a pig. pig.

Amen

cancel-<5876bfc7543032ad>

Amen

screw it

Amen

screw it

Amen

amen.

_@_._

Please don't post to ten newsgroups.

Stuart Grey wrote:

>Gunner wrote:

>>>Pesky thing, that public opinion. The lives of 58,000+
>>>American kids, flushed right down the toilet. And all
>>>you can do is whine about public opinion.
>>>

>> Flushed right down the toilet by the Leftists. I notice that you do
>> not deny what I stated. Which speaks volumes for your claims and mind
>> set. And of course..for your lies that I refuted.

>It's a bit worse. After leftist like John Kerry, who worked with the
>enemy to obtain a communist victory against us in Vietnam, not only was
>the sacrifice our soldiers made in vain, but a million Vietnames and
>three million Cambodians were murdered by the communist.
>
>Consider that this man John Kerry is honored as a hero of the communist
>in Ho Chi Minh city, for helping them win the war against us.
>
>Consider that Kerry had the second most votes for President ever recived
>by anyone, save for George Bush. Yeah, that many Americans would vote
>for a traitor who stabbed our troops in the back and condemned millions
>of people to death by the hands of the communist dictators he supported.
>
>AND THEY ARE PROUD TO DO SO.
>
>Thirty years ago, when a Christian friend of mine said that America
>would become an evil nation, one of "Gog and Magog", I think he said. I
>thouoght, NEVER! Christianity must be wrong about that as the American
>people are not that evil. Yet, even then, John Kerry had already
>committed this treason and was politically popular.
>
>Now half of the country voted for a traitor would has no problem
>stabbing America in the back.
>
>What's next? According to these Christians, The Whore of Babylon is
>going to ride the beast. Sounds like Hillary for President in 2008.
>
>Shortly after that, the shit hits the fan. Twenty years of tribulations.
>How do you survive? Well, according to the bible, if you're a good
>person, you don't. You die.
>

>>>If only you were dictator, everything would be set right.

>> Ill leave the dictatorship up to you Leftists..given the long history
>> your ilk has of such things.
>>
>> Gunner

>Democracy is Sodom is not freedom and liberty.

_@_._

Please stop resonding to this thread. You replies are going to ten
different newsgroups, causing all sorts of trouble. Please reply by
creating a new post, not as a reply to an existing one. Thanks!

Rick wrote:

>"Stuart Grey" > wrote in message ...
>> Consider that this man John Kerry is honored as a hero of the communist
>> in Ho Chi Minh city, for helping them win the war against us.

>War against us? US? Gosh, I must have missed the invasion.
>
>You're a genuinely evil asshole.

_@_._

Please stop responding to this thread. You replies are going to ten

Pope Secola VI wrote:

>Rick wrote:
>> "Stuart Grey" > wrote in message ...
>>
>>>Consider that this man John Kerry is honored as a hero of the communist
>>>in Ho Chi Minh city, for helping them win the war against us.

>> War against us? US? Gosh, I must have missed the invasion.
>>
>> You're a genuinely evil asshole.
>>

>No John Kerry is the evil asshole. He was over making nice nice with
>the same communists that were killing our fighting men on the battle
>field and our POW's (30% of Americans that fell into communists hands
>never lived long enough to be repatriated).
>
>John Kerry is a traitor and so are you, YOU SON OF BITCH.
>
>--
>2nd Commandment of the Church of Pope Secola VI
>
>Be happy, be joyful, and smite thy enemies mightily, with the loud roar
>of the lord, filled with fire and brimstone, and hot lead. For thou
>shall live long and prosper a beget many fine sons and daughters.

-----------------

You are soo damned wrong it's not funny.
"wtrplnet" > wrote in message
> Are you all aware that when you reply to this idiot cross-poster you show
> up in unintended places? I may agree with what he says but his tactics

are
> somewhat less than honorable. Just look at the header in the original

post
> to see where your response will end up unless you clean it up before
> posting.
>
> I've cleaned it up so that I am now only responding to this group. I've
> warned people in other groups, but allas, it does get tiring. Just watch
> out. Jerks like cowboy USE regular people like you and me. Even if I

agree
> with him, I will never promote his tactics.
>
> Alan

Everyone on Google thanks you for being such an internet retard while we're
at it. Maybe if everyone reported it? instead of replied??? (YES I DID)

The only GOOD THING this mess has done is it forced people to brush up on
using their browsers better.

have PHUN

-ex-

Jim Thompson wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 00:26:53 +0000, DNA > wrote:
>

>>Im artikel . net> on Mon, 11 Jul 2005 23:41:36 GMT, `Rick' > schrieb:

>>>What's astonishing to me is how effectively the Karl Rove/
>>>Fox News/MSNBC crowd has manipulated public opinion.
>>>E.g. during Clinton's second term, a Republican majority in
>>>Congress did absolutely nothing except spend 4 1/2 years
>>>and $40 million trying to remove him from office, and the
>>>House eventually impeached him for lying about a blowjob.
>>>
>>>Yet now we have a President who lied, or at the very least
>>>was mistaken about the need for war, and no one including
>>>the media is taking him to task for it. 1700 Americans lost,
>>>30,000 Iraqi civilians slaughtered, $200 billion spent, and
>>>those who dare to criticize it are immediately labeled as
>>>"America Haters".
>>>
>>>Historians are going to shake their heads in amazed wonder.

>>America Haters!
>>

> You seem to be stuttering... two duplicate posts each time.
>
> ...Jim Thompson

DNA

_@_._

Sharon wrote:

>what does this have to do with mexican food???????????

Quit replying to weeks-old off-topic posts, you stupid moron!

OK, George gloria.p Preserving 1 02-04-2011 12:51 PM
Hey George Bush, you OK'd a virtual Auschwitz at GITMO, and you call youself a Christian? Do you know what Auschwitz is, George? The Virtual Auschwitz in Irvine General Cooking 0 31-12-2005 09:13 AM
Where's George? Puester Preserving 9 02-10-2005 05:29 PM
"Come on in, George." Bob (this one) General Cooking 0 15-09-2005 11:24 PM
Hey George dave Preserving 3 08-03-2004 06:18 PM