Member

Location: Mexico, United States, Canada
Default Simple Taco Recipe

With summer on the way, I've been wanting to share an easy, simple taco recipe you can make for some guests and enjoy on a warm day with a beer. Having lived in Los Cabos for two years, I grew very fond of Baja shrimp tacos, and so I finally took the time to write the recipe down, the authentic one they actually serve over there, and I think you guys will like this because it turned out really well when I made it... it's very delicious. Here's the recipe: Baja style shrimp tacos

If you make them yourself, let me know how they turned out for you, in here
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Thank you very much for your recipe I'm eager to try it.

But hey why don't you copy/paste the recipe text in your message?
Content is what will keep newsgroups alive!
Thanks again.

On 2011-04-20 01:40:39 +0800, Carlos Lima