William Jennings

Default Beef Lingua Tacos - Ideas?

Years ago a Mexican boxer's mother made the best lingua tacos. I've had
them cooked many different ways but liked my friends mom's the best.

She cooked the lingua in a crock pot with only comino and whole black
pepper, no sauce. She served these for us to make out of the crock pot
with hot green sauce, fine chopped onions and fresh cilantro on the
side. Oh, and great freshly made corn tortillas.

Has anyone here had these before? In additional information?

Thanks,
doc