Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default Question about these products..

On this website: http://www.miviejita.com/
has anyone every used any of these so called "just add water products"?
If so what were the results. I don't mean for a family meal or
big party, but rather for the single person living alone.
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Layla wrote:
> On this website: http://www.miviejita.com/
> has anyone every used any of these so called "just add water products"?
> If so what were the results. I don't mean for a family meal or
> big party, but rather for the single person living alone.

I take dehydrated products with me when I go backpacking... that and a
lot of SPAM. Authentic dehydrated Mexican dishes from Illinois. My mouth
is watering already!

looking for supplier - water purification products: General Ecology Seagull IV model x1f and x1d, rs1sg cartridge, rs2sg cartridge, and other products Edward Bertsch Marketplace 1 04-09-2005 12:34 AM
Two new products, what to do? JeanineAlyse General Cooking 15 12-07-2005 01:29 PM
Products to buy Vivian Ramos Diabetic 3 22-07-2004 06:11 PM
Products Creative Rootz Baking 0 14-05-2004 05:53 PM
Products Creative Rootz Chocolate 0 14-05-2004 05:53 PM