Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default looking for this vanilla.

I am looking for Molina "concentrated" vanilla el Papantla and NOT the
Molina vanilla-vanillin extract "original" which one can find anywhere with
a search.

In my humble opinion, there is quite a difference in flavor and aroma
between the two. The concentrated forms are mainly sold for commercial use
for bakeries etc.

My friend brought back from Mexico a 500 ml glass bottle of the concentrated
stuff and I am out of it and I can't find it anywhere for retail sale on
the Net.

Any leads to who sells the concentrated Molino vanilla is appreciated. I
am not all interested in the "original old fashioned " variety

thanks

Joan

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Joan and Papillons: Cosmo & Midge" > wrote in
message news:jzdrh.3582$tZ.695@trndny05...
>I am looking for Molina "concentrated" vanilla el Papantla and NOT the
> Molina vanilla-vanillin extract "original" which one can find anywhere
> with
> a search.
>
> In my humble opinion, there is quite a difference in flavor and aroma
> between the two. The concentrated forms are mainly sold for commercial
> use
> for bakeries etc.
>
> My friend brought back from Mexico a 500 ml glass bottle of the
> concentrated
> stuff and I am out of it and I can't find it anywhere for retail sale
> on
> the Net.
>
> Any leads to who sells the concentrated Molino vanilla is appreciated. I
> am not all interested in the "original old fashioned " variety
>
> thanks
>
> Joan

Try this link ( Molino Real) to see if this is what you looking for
http://www.gourmetsleuth.com/pDetail...39&price=13.95

If you already know this info on Vanilla, disregard:

http://gourmetsleuth.com/vanilla.htm