Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Where to buy vanilla beans

A grade gourmet vanilla beans.
16,18 and 20 cm available.Plump,dark moist and lovely aroma
www.rudanetrading.com.au
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"rudane" > wrote in message
>A grade gourmet vanilla beans.
> 16,18 and 20 cm available.Plump,dark moist and lovely aroma

Are you spamming every newsgroup? You are not gaining customers, you are
****ing people off as this is a non-commercial newsgroup.

I buy from Penzeys most of the time. www.penzeys.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> "rudane" > spammed
>> A grade gourmet vanilla beans.
>> 16,18 and 20 cm available.Plump,dark moist and lovely aroma

> Are you spamming every newsgroup? You are not gaining customers, you
> are ****ing people off as this is a non-commercial newsgroup.
>
> I buy from Penzeys most of the time. www.penzeys.com

The spammer is probably selling garbage spiked with
some sort of nasty chemical waste from China.

I use www.bulkfoods.com
The dehydrated blueberries are friggin adictive!
Not too happy with the macadamias though, those are best
from www.smithfarms.com

Never tried the vanilla from them, but I'm going to make
a buy later this month for wheat bran and some other bulk
cooking stuff.

Thanks for the link. Looks like penzeys has a LOT of
spices etc.

--
DougW

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 11-Aug-2009, "DougW" > wrote:

> Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> > "rudane" > spammed
> >> A grade gourmet vanilla beans.
> >> 16,18 and 20 cm available.Plump,dark moist and lovely aroma

> > Are you spamming every newsgroup? You are not gaining customers, you
> > are ****ing people off as this is a non-commercial newsgroup.
> >
> > I buy from Penzeys most of the time. www.penzeys.com

> The spammer is probably selling garbage spiked with
> some sort of nasty chemical waste from China.
>
> I use www.bulkfoods.com
> The dehydrated blueberries are friggin adictive!
> Not too happy with the macadamias though, those are best
> from www.smithfarms.com
>
> Never tried the vanilla from them, but I'm going to make
> a buy later this month for wheat bran and some other bulk
> cooking stuff.
>
> Thanks for the link. Looks like penzeys has a LOT of
> spices etc.
>
> --
> DougW

Penderey's is almost a mirror of Penzey's and about a third
cheaper. Pepper products from 'sweetfreedomfarm.com'.
I've bought a lot of stuff from Pendereys and from sweetfreedom
farm. Good people.

--
Brick said that.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

>Which one is it that people swear by their chile powder?
>
>MartyB

I've not much to compare to, but I'll vouch for SweetFreedomFarm's
pepper products. Top notch, good service, dood value.

Usual disclaimers apply.

-Zz

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 12-Aug-2009, "Nunya Bidnits" >
wrote:

> Brick said:

> >> The spammer is probably selling garbage spiked with
> >> some sort of nasty chemical waste from China.
> >>
> >> I use www.bulkfoods.com
> >> The dehydrated blueberries are friggin adictive!
> >> Not too happy with the macadamias though, those are best
> >> from www.smithfarms.com
> >>
> >> Never tried the vanilla from them, but I'm going to make
> >> a buy later this month for wheat bran and some other bulk
> >> cooking stuff.
> >>
> >> Thanks for the link. Looks like penzeys has a LOT of
> >> spices etc.
> >>
> >> --
> >> DougW

> > Penderey's is almost a mirror of Penzey's and about a third
> > cheaper. Pepper products from 'sweetfreedomfarm.com'.
> > I've bought a lot of stuff from Pendereys and from sweetfreedom
> > farm. Good people.

> Which one is it that people swear by their chile powder?
>
> MartyB

Marty, If you're talking about chile powder mixes/blends, then
either Penzeys or Penderys are good. But, if you're talking
about specific ground chiles, then Sweetfreedomfarm is the
way to go. I personally don't buy chile blends. I buy only
specific chiles and mix and match my own.

--
Brick said that.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Aug 11, 7:25*am, rudane > wrote:
> A grade gourmet vanilla beans.
> 16,18 and 20 cm available.Plump,dark moist and lovely aromawww.rudanetrading.com.au

you might think you're good, but my barbecue is better. it would make
anything you have look like an antique.