Last Shot At The Mu_n

Default Dr. Andrew B. Chung is deluded WAS: Moderate-fat Diet Is Kinder To Heart Than Low-fat Diet

On Wed, 04 Feb 2004 18:35:18 -0500, Bob > wrote:

>demonstrations of his failures. It's lamentably funny watching him
>scramble around <snipping> and <hissing> his way through all these
>posts. Probably because they remove any reason to consider him
>anything but a wacko clown who pretends to medical and scientific
>knowledge he clearly doesn't have.
>
>Now he's trying to imply that he's been suggesting a "well-rounded"
>diet instead of his lunatic 2PD. Remember when it was to just use
>"common sense?" Then it became "doctor's guidance." Now it's magically
>been transformed into a "well-rounded" diet.
>
>Poor deluded Chung.
>
><hiss>
>
>Bob

Hi Pastry Bob, do all your other buddies know that you have turned
into this prolific ass of a TROLL on sci.med.cardiology?

http://makeashorterlink.com/?C1D821257

Gosh, 2,200 plus posts in such a short time all to SMC. I would think
anyone looking at this would believe you are some kind of monstrous
weirdo.

But we know that your real problem is that you are Satan's Number One
Usenet fool.

Well, anyhoo, PB, they will surely know now what a dolt you make of
yourself every single day.

Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.