Mel

Default Welsh food suggestions

Do any of you know of some good recipes for traditional or historic Welsh
foods?

bogus address

> Do any of you know of some good recipes for traditional
> or historic Welsh foods?

Look for Theodora Fitzgibbon's book "A Taste of Wales".

========> Email to "j-c" at this site; email to "bogus" will bounce <========
Jack Campin: 11 Third Street, Newtongrange, Midlothian EH22 4PU; 0131 6604760
<http://www.purr.demon.co.uk/purrhome.html> food intolerance data & recipes,
Mac logic fonts, Scots traditional music files and CD-ROMs of Scottish music.

Kate Dicey

Mel wrote:

> Do any of you know of some good recipes for traditional or historic Welsh
> foods?

Yes. There's a bara brith (speckled bread) recipe on my web site, and I
also have one somewhere for Welsh Cakes. Do you want it?
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Kacey

Don't know if it's traditional or just a hybrid, but what about Welsh
Pork Cake?

Kacey

--
Outgoing messages scanned with Norton AntiVirus 2003

Mel

Thanks guys!

"Kacey" > wrote in message
> Don't know if it's traditional or just a hybrid, but what about Welsh
> Pork Cake?
>
> Kacey
>
> Mel wrote:
> > Do any of you know of some good recipes for traditional or historic

Welsh
> > foods?
> >

> --
> Outgoing messages scanned with Norton AntiVirus 2003

David Leite

"Mel" > wrote in message >...
> Do any of you know of some good recipes for traditional or historic Welsh
> foods?

On my site I have recpes for:

Welsh Broth with Creamed Welsh Rarebit Croûtes
http://www.leitesculinaria.com/recipes/welsh_broth.html

Swansea Fish Cakes with a Cockle Sauce and Minted Peas
http://www.leitesculinaria.com/recip...nsea_fish.html

Welsh Cakes
http://www.leitesculinaria.com/recipes/welsh_cakes.html

David Leite
Leite's Culinaria
http://www.leitesculinaria.com
kiff

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 18:05:27 -0600, "Mel" > wrote:

>Do any of you know of some good recipes for traditional or historic Welsh
>foods?

Hi there you amy want to check the following link taken from a website
I am currrently building

http://www.cookingandfitness.com/cookery/welsh.htm

thanks