Posted to rec.food.historic,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley

Default bringing down the set

i just watched man of la mancha. Captain Kirk plays his brother.

mk5000

"The reflex has no bearing on the question of whether there is a fixed
limit to heart rate increase. I don't think anyone knows what the
physiological basis is for that limit, but the data I mention below
pretty much prove that it is there."--stephen diamond