Posted to rec.food.historic,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,alt.recipes.babies

Default Our ancestors ate human meat!!!

I'm a member of an openly cannibalistic family and
all members of my family enjoyed eating humans
for several centuries.

Your families must have been cannibalistic, too,
because the non-cannibalistic families were
killed, butchered and cooked and they were
very very tasty.

Simple. So let's continue this tradition and
cook a few vegetarians today.

P.S. : No vegans, they are only skin and
bones. Yuck! Fattening them up would
cost a fortune.

Posted to rec.food.historic,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,alt.recipes.babies

Ed Zagmoon schrieb:

> I'm a member of an openly cannibalistic family and
> all members of my family enjoyed eating humans
> for several centuries.
>
> Your families must have been cannibalistic, too,
> because the non-cannibalistic families were
> killed, butchered and cooked and they were
> very very tasty.
>
> Simple. So let's continue this tradition and
> cook a few vegetarians today.
>
> P.S. : No vegans, they are only skin and
> bones. Yuck! Fattening them up would
> cost a fortune.

thats not right - vegetarians can be very good in fat and meat!

Fred

Posted to rec.food.historic

On Dec 26, 4:38 am, "Ed Zagmoon" > wrote:
> P.S. : No vegans, they are only skin and
> bones. Yuck! Fattening them up would
> cost a fortune.

Yet another obvious troll -- and not a well-thought one out at that.

Cows and sheep, at least as adults, are vegans (with the possible
exception of those animals fed artificially-enhanced diets that contain
meat by-products) -- and many of us who do not share your preference
for our own kind have been enjoying juicy and flavorful beef and mutton
for ages.

I do agree that fattening up humans is expensive -- that's just one of
the reasons we tend not to eat too domestic animals that are high on
the food chain.

Next time you wish to post here, try to stay reasonably on-topic by
including some historic recipes.

Gary