Old 07-04-2005, 03:34 PM
Tim Steward

Default Scotch Whisky Directory

Pip Hills, the guy who set up the Scotch Malt Whisly Society has just
written a new directory on whisky. He has persuaded 4 of the best noses
in the business to sample around 300 whiskies and assess them against an
objective framework.The book isn't out until May, but he has set up a
web site and will send out advance copies. He also has his CD of
distillery names and pronunctions and other books on
www.scotchwhiskydirectory.com

Cheers,

Tim

Old 07-04-2005, 06:51 PM
Duke of URL

Tim Steward wrote:

Pip Hills, the guy who set up the Scotch Malt Whisly Society has just
written a new directory on whisky. He has persuaded 4 of the best
noses in the business to sample around 300 whiskies and assess them
against an objective framework.The book isn't out until May, but he
has set up a web site and will send out advance copies. He also has
his CD of distillery names and pronunctions and other books on
www.scotchwhiskydirectory.com

I'm not even considering it until I know how he treats that nectar,
Talisker.
--

Cliologist, Philanthropologist, Prothonotary Wibbler,
Paleoconservative, Surface Warrior Squid

Old 08-04-2005, 07:13 AM
David Hansen

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 12:51:28 -0500 someone who may be "Duke of URL"
wrote this:-

www.scotchwhiskydirectory.com

I'm not even considering it until I know how he treats that nectar,
Talisker.

That is one of the whiskies that has its profile on the site. If you
want all the profiles then the book can be purchased from the site.

prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.