Old 24-11-2011, 08:44 AM
Member

Default Which Drinks you like ?

Hi Guys..

I would be happy to know which type of drinks you like . Well i like Pepsi and water . What about you people ? . Please share which drink you like ? .

Old 25-11-2011, 11:28 AM
Member

i like cold coffee the most
Old 25-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Member

My favourite is fruit juice. I use to drink fruit juice in every morning and the evening because it is very healthier than other drinks.
Old 29-11-2011, 07:23 AM
Member

i like sting 3g by Pepsi
Old 30-11-2011, 11:42 AM
Member

i like fresh fruit punch

Old 01-12-2011, 08:52 AM
Member

Well I like to drink fruit juices, especially Mango. I think it is much better to drink fresh drinks other than drinking Pepsi, Coca-Cola or any other.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:46 PM
Member

Send a message via Yahoo to photo0540

I like Fruit Beer. I drink it daily...
Old 08-12-2011, 08:15 AM
Member

red bull and peach juice are my favorite drinks
Old 13-12-2011, 07:47 AM
Member

i like fresh juices normally
Old 14-12-2011, 12:05 PM
Member

cold coffee with chocolate and nuts

Old 15-12-2011, 03:40 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonparker View Post
Hi Guys..

I would be happy to know which type of drinks you like . Well i like Pepsi and water . What about you people ? . Please share which drink you like ? .
I always prefer the use of the natural drinks and this is the reason that most of the people recommend the use of the water and fresh juices to get the good results regarding health.
Old 16-12-2011, 07:50 AM
Member

i like pina colada and margarita
Old 20-12-2011, 06:18 AM
Member

I Like Kiwi Fruit Juice
Old 21-12-2011, 10:58 AM
Member

i like tomato and strawberry juices
Old 27-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Member

Send a message via Yahoo to AlexJ Send a message via Skype™ to AlexJ

i like fresh orange juice....my favorite drink....

drinks jtowngirl General 0 07-07-2012 02:34 PM
drinks icetea8 General 0 06-08-2011 01:39 PM
"" - Drinks are Drinks ..love is love.Thanksgiving drink ......"" [email protected] Wine 0 15-12-2007 01:19 PM
Drinks Jerry Coffee 0 15-03-2006 04:54 AM
Cold drinks [email protected] General Cooking 5 24-07-2005 08:23 PM